19

Park Jimin's POV

🐿 Chaeyoung 🦁: It's good to see your face, Jimin. No more bruises. Don't get bruised again, okay?

"Aye-aye, captain.", I said as I replied to her text.

I just sent her a photo of my face when she asked about the bruises. It had been three days since she left and they surely had gone down now. I just had a feeling she purposely asked because she wanted to see my face. Even though she did not directly say she wanted to see my face, I still gave her a selfie of myself in front of Joohwang's tank.

🐿 Chaeyoung 🦁: Take care of yourself. I have to go, I'm sleepy.

I smiled looking at the photo she sent along with that reply. Her eyes were half closed even though she can still formed a smile in the photo. I wondered how long she had been awake at the hospital.

"Take care of yourself too. I love...", I stopped typing as I realized what I was going to say to her.

I don't love her. I am just pretending to...

As I was thinking for the proper words to reply, I felt someone pushing me from the back.

"Hey, hyung!", Jungkook said while munching something in his mouth.

I quickly put down my phone and looked at the container he was holding in his hand.

"Yah, this is mine! Where did you find it?", I grabbed the half empty container and hold it in my arms as I closed the cover tight.

"What? Chaeyoung gave me one too. She gave me while she's making it.", Jungkook said as he tried to take the container from me. "Hyung, I didn't steal yours! Come on.", he added so I stopped and asked him how he could get a container of the cookies from Chaeyoung.

He grabbed the container back before telling me, "That morning I woke up early because I was thirsty and saw Chaeyoung making these cookies in the kitchen. She said she's making them for you and I tasted it, hyung. Only then, she made more for you."

"You don't take the one above the fridge?", I asked as I still have one container of the cookies above the fridge in the kitchen.

"No! I just don't eat a lot at one time. They're so good. Aren't they, hyung?", Jungkook took another one from his container.

"Whatever.", I left him and at the same time, my phone buzzed.

🐿 Chaeyoung 🦁: Jimin, what do you mean???

I blinked at her text. What do I mean with what? I looked up and saw my reply to her before she sent me this question. No way! How did this happen?! I saw that I sent her the incomplete text I was typing earlier.

"How can I send that to her? Man...", I facepalmed as I walked up to the bedroom.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

My sleepy eyes went wider when I saw his reply. Even though it looked like it was incomplete, I should know what he meant. Anyone would know, I guess.

I waited for him to reply to my question but none came in as my eyes felt heavy again.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Jimin's POV

Fourth day without Chaeyoung. Fourth day of feeding her baby fish, Joohwang. Suddenly I got reminded of my accidental text last night. What did she think of it?

"Joohwangie, do you think your mum going to hate me?", I asked the fish that was busy eating his food in the water. "I didn't answer her question last night. She must be angry, right?", I kept talking to it as if it would understand.

The fish came close to the wall of the tank and flapped his tail at me. "Does that mean no?", I unconsciously said to Joohwang. "She should be angry.", I added as Joohwang kept flapping his tail in the water.

"Gosh, hyung...you're becoming like your wife..", I turned around and saw Jungkook approaching me with a bottle of chocolate milk.

"What do you mean?", I asked as I crossed my arms.

"Talking to the fish. I saw Chaeyoung did that too.", he told me.

I cleared my throat as I walked away from the fish tank, "I just fed that fish. I didn't talk to it."

Jungkook chuckled before shouting, "I really saw it with my own two eyes, hyung!"

I ignored him as I headed to the kitchen.

"Both of you really are meant for each other, hyung!", he added but I shook my head to it.

"Only if you know the real thing between us...", I muttered before I take the cold water inside the fridge.