23

Park Jimin's POV

Two days gone just like that. Chaeyoung is still acting cold with me. I wondered why.

During the breakfast, she stayed quiet as we eat together. I tried my best to talk to her. I tried to wake up earlier than her and made her breakfast. She ate the sandwich I made but she was not as lively as she always do.

When it was time for her to go to work, I went to walk her out to her car but she refused. I stopped following her but then, I ran when she drove her car out of the garage. I stopped in front of her car and she walked out looking furious at me.

"Jimin, what are you doing?", she asked with her arms crossed.

"Can I talk to you for a sec?", I asked her back.

She clicked her tongue in annoyance. "I'm going to work. We talk later.", she said as she turned around to get back inside her car.

I pulled her hand and faced her again.

"You were home for two days but we weren't even able to speak to each other. You avoided me all the time.", I told her as she looked away from my face. "Did I do something wrong? If yes, tell me now. I want to fix it, Chaeyoung.", I added as I held her hand squeezing it with hope that she will cool down and give me a chance to talk with her.

"Do you really want us to talk?", Chaeyoung asked as she slowly pulled her hand away from my hold.

"Yes, please..", I sounded like I am begging but I did not care anymore. I really wanted to know what I did wrong to her that she acted so cold to me.

"Then, wait until I'm back from work. In the meantime, you can think for yourself what you did wrong.", Chaeyoung harshly pulled away her hand and walked back inside her car.

I was stunned with her harsh act this morning. Think what I did wrong? So, there really is something wrong that I did to her, huh? But, what is it?

🥀🥀🥀

Park Chaeyoung's POV

As soon as I stepped inside the building, I headed to the one and only elevator I know will bring me straight to the office of the person I have not met for one month. Reaching the office door without making a sound, I asked the secretary if the person I wanted to see is inside the office right now. Once she nodded, I went to open the door and saw the person I have been wanting to meet since two days ago.

"Dad...", I uttered as his secretary came in quickly to apologize for my attitude of barging in without knocking.

When he told her to let us be alone, I walked ahead to his table and he stood up to greet me.

"This is surprising. What makes you come here, dear?", he asked me with his innocent smile.

I really did not want to get mad at people I love but right now both of them needed to explain to me before I blow up.

"Dad..can I sit?", I asked him.

Dad looked at me and nodded his head. I sat down on the chair in front of me and silently breathed in to soothe myself. It had been my habit whenever something angered me. I will sit down and try to relax so that I can control my anger.

"Chaeyoung, did something happened?", dad asked as he touched my shoulder.

I turned to him and smiled faintly.

"Chaeyoung, tell me. What is it? Did Jimin hurt you?", he sounded worried.

I shook my head slowly.