33

Park Jimin's POV

I never knew my life could be much happier and peaceful when I got married. I was sure nothing will change when I had to marry someone I did not love. But right now, I guessed I was wrong about it. I love this woman beside me.

"Good morning, Jiminie.", she said as she opened her eyes.

I was startled so I looked away from staring at her sleeping face earlier.

"Good morning, Chaeyoung.", I replied with a smile on my face.

"How long have you been awake?", she asked as she stretched her arms in the air.

"What?", I asked her.

She turned to see me and smiled, "I could feel your eyes staring at me, Jimin."

"Oh, haha..I'm...sorry if I disturb you sleeping with it.", I rubbed the back of my head in embarrassment.

She chuckled before taking her phone to check on the time at the moment, "It's fine. I'm awake anyway. So...what do we do today?"

It has been the fourth day she stayed home with me enjoying her one week off from work. Yesterday, we had movie marathon all day as I had planned. I told her that we will do different activities each day and she agreed to it. However, today I had a meeting that I cannot avoid with the international clients later.

I should have taken leave for myself from the company too. Now, our plan might be a bit ruined by this meeting. Just if I could cancel it before today comes.

"Jimin?", Chaeyoung's voice brought me back from my own thoughts.

"Yeah, actually I planned to have an outdoor activity with you today but...maybe we have to start it a little later.", I replied as I checked again the time I should be attending the online meeting. "I have a meeting with the staff and some clients in half an hour.", I added before showing her my schedule from my phone.

"Oh, that's okay then. You should go take your bath, I'll prepare the breakfast for you.", Chaeyoung replied as she went to the bathroom to wash her face.

I nodded quietly and went to the wardrobe to find shirt to wear for the meeting.

"Which shirt will you wear? Let me iron it for you.", Chaeyoung came towards me and looked at the shirts I hold in my hands. "Hmm...this blue looks good. You'll wear this?", I looked at her as she checked into my wardrobe looking for some other clothes I have in there.

"Chae, what are you looking for?", I asked as I watched her searching through the wardrobe.

"Where's your necktie?", she asked as she took a black suit out of the wardrobe. "This suit and this blue shirt. Only necktie is missing.", she added as she put the suit next to the blue shirt I am holding.

I smiled at how she is trying to prepare for my attire for the meeting.

"Jiminie, why are you smiling?", she asked me.

"Nothing. Just...I never had anyone preparing my clothes. Do you think I'll really look good in blue?", I asked her as I put the blue shirt in front of me and opened the drawer where I kept my neckties at.

I could see her small smile before she turned to look at the drawer and pick a silver necktie from there.

"This is perfect.", she said as she put the necktie on my neck. "Go, and have a shower. I'll iron them for you.", she pushed my shoulder lightly as she took my clothes with her.

I smiled and took my towel before I thanked her on my way to the bathroom.

🥀🥀🥀