30

Park Chaeyoung's POV

The phone buzzed near my arm made me wake up from my nap. I raised my head from the desk and looked at the time on the screen. 9 PM.

"One more hour before I see him again.", I muttered before I clean and organise my desk.

I planned to leave exactly at 10 PM so I have to tidy up my things at the office before that. Then, I will go and check on my patients while waiting for the clock to strike 10. Jimin will pick me up as he has been doing since a week ago. When we get home, I will wash up and go to sleep. That's all.

Park Jimin's POV

"Hyung, I'm going.", Jungkook shouted from the stairs so I got up and left the living room for a moment.

"Do you think this will really work?", I asked him, still thinking of the idea he had told me.

He smiled and nodded, "Hyung, trust me. It will work. Just do as I say. Now, where's your spare key again?"

I took out my apartment spare key that he asked for and handed it in his hand.

"Take care of my place.", I reminded him as he put the apartment key into his jacket's pocket.

"Yes, hyung. I will.", he made  a salute gesture with his hand before patting my shoulder to cheer me up. "Be happy. I'm leaving you alone with your wife. You should at least form a smile before I go.", he added so I forced myself to smile at him.

"Take care of my car too.", I told him as I handed him my car key. Luckily I got three cars in the garage so I lend him one to move out to my apartment.

Jungkook gave me a nod and hugged me before we went out to the porch.

"Okay, hyung. Don't worry.", he said to me.

"I will try to not worry but...what if this plan doesn't work?", I asked him as we ended the hug.

He hit my shoulder for my question.

"Hyung, stop being pessimist. Just do as I say, okay?", he scolded me as he put his luggage bag in the trunk.

"Hmm...okay.", I replied as I checked the time on my watch.

"I'll get going first. Remember, hyung. Do as I say. If it doesn't work, maybe it's time to ask that Taehyung guy you talked about to me.", Jungkook reminded me for the last time before he drove off.

I watched him until he got out of the gate and then, I looked again at my watch. 9 PM.

"Maybe I can go to the hospital now.", I decided so I headed back to the garage to get a car to pick Chaeyoung up from work.

She was still cold with me since last week. She had been showing me her tiredness everytime I pick her up. She never wanted to elaborate when I tried to create a conversation with her. She had been...distant and I had to push the emergency button.

"Let's see if your idea works, Kook.", I trusted Jungkook. He got a psychologist father and everything he said make sense to me. So, maybe he is my best advisor for now. He is my saviour in this sour relationship I am having right now.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was visiting my favourite patient, Dalmi when Namjoon came looking for me in her ward. I said goodbye to Dalmi and wished her good night before I went out to see Namjoon who was waiting outside. I bowed at him slightly before I asked why he wanted to see me.

"Your husband really love you, isn't he?", his words made me gave him a weird look.

"Uh..what do you mean, Namjoon-ssi?", I politely asked as I eyed the nurse that just walked past us.