MiL's Finalé

I know THE ÉND wasn't enough 🤭🤭 Here's the Finalé (yeah, E with an accent again)

🥀🥀🥀

Park Chaeyoung's POV

After a long stay at the NICU, we finally got to bring our little boy home. I remembered how fragile he was in the first week he was born. He did not even look fully developed which scared me a lot as a mother. But as a doctor, I believed in the treatment and care he got from the hospital.

He is now 2 months old and has gained weight to be a healthy 3kg lovely baby we both care so much. He looked stronger now and is ready to see the big, big world ahead of him.

"Hey...are you ready to go home? Hmm, are you, my precious boy? Are you?", I chuckled at Jimin as he talked to our son while holding him in front of the elevator.

"Jimin, he is only 2 months old. He can't reply to you yet.", I said to him as he nodded to me.

"I just want him to get familiar with my voice. He might get confused later when we go back home. A lot of uncles and aunties will come to see him.", Jimin said as we entered the elevator to go to the car park.

I chuckled at him as I watched him continue talking to our baby boy, Park Yeongkwan.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Jimin's POV

When we arrived at our house in Seoul, Chaeyoung was asleep with Yeongkwan at the backseat. I smiled watching them and took a chance to capture the comforting view of the mother and son. While I was checking the photos, Yeongkwan whimpered softly making Chaeyoung woke up and quickly got him in her arms.

"Oh, Jimin. We're here?", she asked as she looked around.

"Mhmm, home sweet home, my love.", I replied as I got out from the car and opened the door of the backseat for her.

Then, I went to the trunk and got our luggage out from there. Chaeyoung walked out of the car with Yeongkwan in her hands. She looked around and told him that we have arrived at our house.

"Look, baby. This is our home. How are you feeling? Do you like it, Yeongie? Do you?", I chuckled before Chaeyoung turned to look at me and asked why I was chuckling at her.

"Nothing. You two just look sooo cute together.", I replied as I got my hands occupied with our luggage and Yeongkwan's duffel bag full of his infant needs.

I led them to the front door and unlocked it before letting them to enter first. Chaeyoung was acting excitedly as she got in and walked around to see the house she left for six months with big smile on her face. When she got near to Joohwang's tank, she suddenly became quiet as she looked up to the wall above the tank.

"You hang our photos here, Jimin..", that was the sentence she said when I stood beside her.

"Yeah, what do you think? Did I do great at decorating the wall?", I asked as I smiled at the once empty wall that is now filled with our lovely photo frames.

At the top, we have our wedding photo in big frame hung on the wall. Our selfie photos that we sent to each other for the first time after my bruised face healed were framed at each sides of it. Below, we have our photos from that one week Chaeyoung had leave to stay home with me in polaroid frames.

"They're beautiful but why is this space empty?", Chaeyoung asked as she pointed to the free space just above the tank.

"Oh, this space..when I hang them, I just felt like this space needs to be left empty. I left it for when we have a child and now...here it is, it's for Yeongkwan. Our strong baby boy.", I took a polaroid of Yeongkwan that I had been keeping in my jacket and stick it to the wall. "Now, it's complete. Me, you, our baby and Joohwang.", Chaeyoung chuckled as I pointed to the orange fish in the tank.