37

Park Jimin's POV

"You have another 14 days annual leave?!", I asked in shock after Chaeyoung revealed it to me.

She nodded and smiled, "Now, can you release me? I need to take a bath and get ready for work, Jimin."

I shook my head and whined bitterly, "If I had known you have a lot of annual leave, I'd write 21 days instead of a week on your leave form."

Chaeyoung giggled before hitting my arm, "Don't try to do that, okay? Namjoon oppa wouldn't approve that long leave."

I grinned to hint that I might do it next time before I hugged her close in my arms. Her head was buried on my chest as I kissed the top of her head. Her muffled voice made me laughed as I finally let her free to get up from the bed.

"I will have to set a rule for you starting now. No hugs when we sleep. You'll never let me go.", she said as she threw her pillow to my face.

"I don't like that rule. That's unfair, Rosie.", I replied as I watched her walking to the bathroom with her towel in hand.

"You like it or not, you have to accept it. I can't go to work if you keep hugging me like there's no tomorrow, Jimin.", she said before she closed the door on me.

I got up and walked to the bathroom door leaning on it before I tell her, "If like that, I have a rule too."

Chaeyoung opened the door back startling me as she peeked her head out, "What rule?"

I smiled and pinched her cheeks before I said, "Let me send you to work and pick you up from work."

She stepped back and pulled my hands away from her face before she nodded. "Okay. Now, let me have my shower and you probably can prepare breakfast for me..", she said as she slowly closed the door with a smile.

"Sure, my queen.", I said as the door is completely closed and Chaeyoung shouted a sweet thank you from inside.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Chaeyoung's POV

My face has been feeling warm and looked red on the others' eyes for the whole day at the hospital. It was all because of Hoseok who saw me with Jimin when we arrived in the morning at the lobby. He kept telling everyone he met that I just had a good one week honeymoon at home. How I wish I could zip his mouth from telling everyone that Jimin stole a kiss on my cheek after opening the car door for me.

"Oppa, what else do you want? I'm leaving.", I said as I picked up my bag and get ready to go down to the lobby.

"Oh, nothing. I just...want to tell you your husband is at the day room with Namjoon and Chanyeol hyung.", Hoseok said as he took off his white coat and put it on his chair.

"What? My husband is here already?", I asked him in surprise.

Hoseok looked at my shocked face and asked why I reacted like that.

"Well, I thought...he's still on his way here. Anyway, oppa. Thank you for telling me. See you tomorrow.", I waved my hand at him on my way out of the room.

While on my way to the day room at the second floor, my mind is thinking of what Jimin was doing with two of my senior colleagues. I wondered how he can be with them when I never introduced them to him especially Chanyeol. Did he come here early to get to know with my colleagues?

"Oh, there's Chaeyoung.", Namjoon said as he saw me approaching them.

Jimin turned around and smiled widely as I walked up to him.