14

Park Jimin's POV

After buying some groceries at the convenience store, I came home to see Chaeyoung was drinking orange juice alone in the kitchen. I put the groceries on the kitchen island and started putting them in their place before I put a sandwich in front of her.

"Eat it before you go to work.", I said before Jungkook came into the kitchen wishing me a good morning.

"Oh, Dr Park. You're home!", he shifted his eyes to Chaeyoung and waved at her. "And you're leaving again.", he added as he saw that Chaeyoung is in her working clothes again.

She smiled while I gave Jungkook his sandwich.

"Hyung, you really bought outside food for breakfast?", Jungkook said to me but I just shrugged my shoulders at him.

"Do you want to eat something else, Jungkook-ssi?", Chaeyoung asked as she took the sandwich I gave her.

Jungkook was about to nod and say something but I cut him off telling him to be grateful I still bought something for him to eat. However, Chaeyoung went to look at what I bought and she said that she can make something for our breakfast.

"Oh, but don't you need to go to work?", Jungkook asked in guilt.

"It will not take long. I'm leaving at 7.30 by the way so I still have a half an hour to make breakfast.", she told him as she glanced at her watch.

I looked at her and sighed, "Other places haven't opened yet so that's all I could get from the convenience store."

Then, I left the kitchen and went upstairs to get ready for my work.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I looked at Jimin's retreating figure before Jungkook blocked my sight. He smiled as he asked if he could help me with anything. As for me, I refused him like I did before.

"Maybe you can go and give Joohwangie his food. I haven't got the chance to see him yet. Can you help me with that?", I said to him.

"Oh, Joohwangie as in the orange fish?", he asked me back. I forgot I never tell him the name of the fish. "Jimin hyung always feed it around 8. Should I feed it early today?", he asked me as if he needs my permission first.

I nodded to him and chuckled at his politeness for asking, "You sure can. Why not?"

"Jimin hyung said the fish is yours so it should be taken care very carefully. I don't want it to go sick because of too much eating or anything.", he told me his reason which made me a bit surprised to know.

"It's okay. You can tell Jimin later that you have fed Joohwang early today.", I replied before he excused himself to do his duty.

I smiled as I thought of Jungkook's words about Jimin earlier. He cares about Joohwang, huh? That's new.

🥀🥀🥀

After the breakfast I had with Jungkook and Jimin, I went to the toilet to check myself in the mirror for the last time before leaving for work.

Jungkook had offered to do the dishes so I let him since I might be late if I do them myself. Jimin, on the other hand, stayed to finish his drink at the dining table. I did not bother him since he seemed to be preparing for something as I saw a long text on his phone screen. Another big meeting he has, I guess.

"Chaeyoung, your phone's been ringing since you left.", he suddenly spoke to me as I came back to get my handbag and phone on the table.