48

2 more chapters left. 😱 And Gone MV is coming, yeayyyyy (okay, now go read this chapter 😁)

🥀🥀🥀

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was walking past the hallway when I saw someone I knew in the ward with the kids that are being treated in the hospital. I took a step back and went to the ward to make sure I was not mistaken. When I got inside, my eyes met with that person's eyes.

"Hey, Dr Park.", he waved his had at me before putting his guitar down and made his way to me.

"Hi..Jungkook. What are you doing here?", I looked at the kids who were eyeing us from their beds.

"Oh, I'm...a volunteer.", he showed me his tag with a smile.

I scoffed at him, "Why in a sudden? And why here?"

Jungkook chuckled before following me to walk out of the ward.

"Actually I have a friend here. Eunbi, she's a nurse and she said that the hospital needs volunteer. So, here I am volunteering myself to cheer up the kids here.", he answered me as we reached the elevator.

"Oh, really? You didn't come here and keep an eye on me because of Jimin?", I asked him.

He quickly shook his head and denied what I said to him. "I didn't even tell him that we met. I've promised you, right?", he put up his hand showing me that he swore that he did not break the promise to hide about our encounter and my pregnancy from Jimin.

"Okay. You better not lying or I could make you be fired from volunteering, Jungkook.", I said as I saw the elevator is almost coming at this floor.

Jungkook giggled before correcting me, "You can't fire a volunteer, Dr Park."

I shook my head and replied, "I could expel you, chase you away from here...whatever it's called, I can do that to you. Bye, Jungkook."

Then, I stepped into the elevator but Jungkook blocked the elevator from closing with his hand.

"Sorry to keep you here but one question, I heard you had a bleeding two days ago. Was it bad?", I smirked at his question as I tried to push his hand from blocking the elevator.

"You didn't tell Jimin anything but why do you care about what happened to me two days ago?", I said to him as he automatically pulled his hand from blocking the elevator.

"I'm just...trying to be a friend...", I did not know what else he said as the elevator closed before he could finish his words.

Luckily there was no one else in the elevator with me. To be honest, I still felt sad and probably stressed out a little these days. My fellow colleague, Dr Lee Hyeri who examined me when I had a bleeding said that to me two days ago. I had a minor placenta previa which almost made me worried sick of my 6 and a half months old baby.

If only I did not see the video that showed Jimin celebrating his birthday with Seulgi, I might not be stressed out at work.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Jimin's POV

I was asleep when my back is patted repeatedly and I heard Seulgi's voice behind me. I opened my eyes and looked at the time on my laptop before I apologized for forgetting to have dinner with her. I have made it a routine for us to dine together with Mrs Lim so I felt a bit guilty for falling asleep while working.

"It's okay, Jimin. I wasn't here to see why you didn't have dinner with us.", Seulgi said as I turned off my laptop and tidied up my desk. "You seem pretty busy. Is that a song you wrote there?", she asked as she looked at the papers in my hands.