50

Park Jimin's POV

My phone kept buzzing in my hands as I watched my little baby sleeping in the incubator. He looked so small, weighing only 1.4 kg and measuring 15 inches long. He had to be in the incubator in this NICU for he needed extra care after his early birth. The doctor said he had breathing problem but they will make sure he will get better later.

There were so many tubes around him that made me scared of touching him. I was worried if I will hurt him so I just watched him for almost two hours now. I cried a few times while watching him. I cried in happiness but sadness at the same time.

I have not yet see my wife after our child was taken out from the OR. I was not sure how she is doing now but the doctor assured me that she will be alright.

"Please be alright, Chaeyoung..", I muttered before my phone buzzed again.

I looked at the name appeared on the screen and answered it since it was Jungkook. I have told him to tell me about Chaeyoung because he stayed at the OR for me. I was unsure of what to do when the nurses brought my baby out of the OR. Jungkook told me to see him while he will update me about Chaeyoung's condition.

"Hey, Kook."

"Hyung, can you turn around?"

I did as told and saw him standing outside the NICU. I put my mask on and walked out to meet him out there.

"Hey.."

"Hyung, I'm sorry I couldn't stay at the OR. I got a patient to see but I've got update from Chaeyoung's doctor. She said Chaeyoung's been moved to a room and she's stable now. She's at room 1102, hyung.", Jungkook said to me.

I let out a sigh of relief after hearing his words.

"Umm, excuse me, gentlemen. May I get a way to go inside to feed the baby?", a nurse asked as we were both blocking the entrance of the NICU.

We moved away and I stopped the nurse for a while to ask, "I'm sorry. Is that for my baby?"

"Oh, yeah. It's for him, sir.", she said as she pointed to the one incubator that is occupied.

"Uh...where that milk comes from?", I pointed to the bottle filled with milk in the nurse's hand.

"From your wife, sir.", she answered shortly before excusing herself to do her work.

Jungkook smiled and patted my shoulder, "Looks like she's awake, hyung."

I smiled back before I excused myself to see Chaeyoung in the room Jungkook mentioned earlier.

When I reached there, I saw the doctor that operated on Chaeyoung earlier coming out from the room. I slightly tilted my head at her and she did the same.

"Mr Park, I just checked up on your wife. She's stable and she just finished pumping milk for your son. Are you going in?", she asked me.

"Yeah, can I?", I replied in short.

"Sure. She's just resting in bed. You can visit her but don't get her stressed out.", she told me.

I nodded at her before slowly opening the door of the room.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was thinking of what will happen now that I have given birth to my baby and Jimin has found me here. I sighed as I wondered if he has told anyone in our family about it. I have not got the time to use my phone since I got admitted in the OR two hours ago.