🥀🥀🥀

Hello. Anybody miss Married in Lockdown? Before that, let's wish Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin a speedy recovery from the virus. :(

🥀🥀🥀

Park Jimin's POV

I woke up in the morning with guilt when I did not see Chaeyoung next to me. She usually wakes up earlier than me, she did not even need to set an alarm clock. Her body knew when she needs to wake up.

And for once, I felt guilty not to see her in the morning when my alarm went off. Usually she will wake me up before she left for work but she did not do that today. I should not have made her angry with me last night.

"Honey, I'm sorry..", I muttered as I took her pillow and hugged it.

"Daddy, daddy!", my daughter's voice can be heard from the door and I got up looking at it.

"Come in, Ryujin. The door isn't locked.", I said as I make the bed before I felt two small arms wrapped around my knees. "Hmm, my baby girl. What are you doing here early in the morning, Ryujin?", I turned around and carried her to sit on my lap.

She is Park Ryujin, my second child with Chaeyoung who was born a year after Yeongkwan and now is five years old.

"It's school trip day. Yeongkwan oppa and I am ready to go.", she said to me.

It had been six years since the pandemic happened and the world was much better in handling the virus now. We can go out and meet people but of course, there are SOPS to follow. As for the school trip that my children will be going for, the school has made sure everything is done safely for the children like wearing face mask and providing hand sanitizers for them.

"Daddy, let's go! Send us to school!", Yeongkwan entered my bedroom holding my car key in his hand.

I nodded and smiled, "Let me wash my face first."

After I was done in the bathroom, I sent Yeongkwan and Ryujin to school for their trip to the national zoo. I watched them from when they got into the bus until the bus left exactly at 7 AM. Then, I drove back home to make breakfast for myself.

Chaeyoung always prepared breakfast before she went to work but she did not do it today. Maybe she was in a hurry since she did not feed Joohwang too. There was a paper beside the fish tank to tick if any of us have feed Joohwang. It was untick for the day when I looked at it.

"She must be busy, that's all.", I said as I thought of Chaeyoung being angry with me since last night.

She might have forgotten the quarrel we had and just had to leave because of an emergency at work.

"Let's send her a text to say sorry.", I added as I watched Joohwang eating the food I fed him.

I frowned when the orange fish stopped eating and moved towards me while shaking itself like it was shaking its head.

"No? Well...I still want to say sorry, just in case.", I told Joohwang before I left him to get my phone.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was on my way to meet Namjoon when I received a text from Jimin.

Jimin ❤: Honey, I'm sorry about last night. I hope you can come home early today. I'm cooking for dinner later. I love you, Rosie.

"I love you-", I stopped typing when I saw a patient in the emergency room coughing blood out of his mouth. "Hemoptysis*! In the ER!", I shouted as I entered the room and wore my gloves.

I was not here for this but I knew about the patient that Namjoon was treating so I came in to give the immediate treatment first.

"Is there anyone can help me with my suit?!", I wondered where are the staff or was there just too many emergencies today that no one came to aid me. "Omar, you need to grab the oxygen mask! There, above you!", I told the patient as I pointed to the mask hanging beside the bed.