7

Park Jimin's POV

I looked at the time on the clock for the last time before I hurriedly tucked my blue shirt into my khaki shorts and went down to the living room. When I got there, I saw Chaeyoung is currently having fun watching the TV while eating something.

"Hey, can you leave this area?", I asked as I turned on my laptop and sat down on the floor cross-legged.

"Wh..why??", she asked me back as I turned to see her who is sitting on the sofa next to me.

"Can't you see what I'm doing? Working from home. So, please leave unless you want to join the meeting I'll have in a few minutes.", I replied as I waved my hand at her shooing her away from the living room.

Park Chaeyoung's POV

Hearing that Jimin is going to have a meeting, I quickly got up and turned off the TV before I excused myself to go to the kitchen. As much as I wanted to watch the TV for the breaking news that morning, I did not want to be a bother to him when he is working. But then, I had a thought. It's Saturday. Who works on a Saturday?

From the kitchen entrance, I peeked on him and saw that he really is having a meeting. There were a few other people that he is looking at on his laptop screen. Not long after that, he turned around and saw me which made me running further inside the kitchen and settled myself on the chair at the dining table.

Why did he look at me?

Park Jimin's POV

The half an hour meeting finally ended with one by one of the board of directors saying their goodbyes on the screen. I waited for everyone to leave as my father who is the Chairman asked me to stay for a while on the screen with him. It was a good introduction meeting for me to see the members that represent our company's shareholders. Especially when I am elected as the CEO now in the company so I need to know everyone that is involved in this rubber glove company my father founded.

"Jimin-ah, can you call your wife here?", my father asked when it was only the two of us left on the screen.

"What?", I asked in a panicky manner.

He pointed to me or more like to the back of me where he saw Chaeyoung was peeking me at the beginning of the meeting.

"Call Chaeyoung to the front. I haven't seen my daughter-in-law for a week. Can't I ask how she's doing, son?", he asked me.

"O-oh, yeah. Alright, I'll call her here. Wait up, father.", I stood up and looked for Chaeyoung at the kitchen.

When I reached there, I saw her smiling to some video she was watching on her phone at the dining table. I walked up to her and knocked on the table to get her attention. She looked up to me as she paused her video.

"My father wants to see you.", I said as I pointed to the living room.

"What? Why?", she asked me with her own panicky look.

I shrugged my shoulders before I speak, "Maybe he just wants to ask how you're doing."

"Oh, okay..", Chaeyoung stood up and took her phone with her but I grabbed her wrist before she can go anywhere. "Yes, Jimin-ssi..why?", she asked as she stopped moving.

"That.", I pointed to her mouth.

She frowned as she repeated my word and pointed to herself in confusion.

"What did you just call me, Chaeyoung?", I asked her.

"Ji..Jimin-ssi?", she replied.

"Don't call me that in front of my father.", I told her which made her frowned even more.