44

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was about to leave the staff room when Chanyeol came in and greeted me in the morning. I greeted him back and asked him if he has had a breakfast. He nodded and said that he wanted to take a nap for a while.

I told him that I have put two chocolate drinks in the mini fridge if he wants while tying my hair to get ready for work.

"Thanks, Chae. I'll take one later.", he said before lying down on the bunk bed to have his nap.

"Good night...", I teased him before he laughed as he closed his eyes.

"Good night, huh? Right.", he replied before I say goodbye to him.

When I was going to the door, I felt something coming through my throat that stopped me from moving. I made a sound at that time and it bothered Chanyeol. He got up and asked if I am alright as I massaged my chest to lessen the weird feeling I had.

"I'm alright, oppa. It's okay. You can go back to the bed.", I told him before I slowly made my way out of the room.

As I was walking to the ward, I had a thought on what was going on with me. It has been two weeks since the isolation I had. I wondered if I got infected again.

🥀🥀🥀

Park Jimin's POV

I was doing my work while accompanying Seulgi to watch the TV when she suddenly stood up from the couch next to the one that I was sitting at. I called her and asked where she was going to while keeping my eyes glued on my laptop. She said that she got bored and wanted to sleep so I let her go without asking anything else.

I could see that she was still not moving anywhere and she called my name after a moment. I hummed in response without looking at her. She seemed like she wanted to ask me something but I did not pay attention to her.

"What is it, Seul...", I stopped when I closed my laptop and not seeing her around anymore. "Where is she?", I got up and went to the stairs to see Mrs Lim coming down from the second floor.

"Mr Park.", she tilted her head as she saw me.

I asked her if she saw Seulgi and she said that Seulgi has gone inside her room to sleep. I let out a sigh of relief hearing it.

"Are you going to check on her, Mr Park?", she asked me.

I was going to go back downstairs but the question made me remember Chaeyoung's words when I visited her at her father's house.

"Mrs Lim...is Seulgi...always go to sleep when she got nothing to do?", I asked since I knew I was not doing my best at taking care of Seulgi.

"Usually she just lie down on the bed until she falls asleep. Sometimes, she stays at the veranda watching the view outside in her room. She doesn't do anything much, Mr Park.", Mrs Lim told me.

"What is she doing now?", I asked.

"She's listening to music on her bed.", Mrs Lim answered me.

I nodded before I asked if I can go and check on her.

"Of course, Mr Park. The door is not locked. You can go in to check on her if you want.", Mrs Lim said before we went our separate ways.