49

Publishing again because I made a mistake on a fact before but it will not change the plot so if you have read it, you can skip. 😊

🥀🥀🥀

Park Jimin's POV

"Starting from 30 November 2020, Monday, the restriction of travelling between provinces is finally lifted..."

My ears caught the announcement from the TV that Seulgi turned on to watch. 30th of November. Two days from now.

"Jimin?", Seulgi's hand waved in front of me making me blinking in confusion. "I asked you if you can take me to go to my father's house..", she said as I focused on her.

I nodded my head, "Sure, when do you want to go?"

"On Monday.", she replied and I asked why not today since her father's house is not in another province which we can go anytime she wants. "I am not ready yet. Until Monday.", that was her reason which I felt odd to hear.

"Okay, then.", I replied.

"But, today can we go shopping for some groceries? I...want to cook..for you..and Mrs Lim. I don't want her to cook for us today.", she said to me and I felt a bit weird about it. "Jimin?", I was caught lost in my own thoughts again.

"Uh, sure. We go out at noon, is that okay?", I responded as I looked at the wall clock.

Seulgi responded, "Hmm, okay."

🥀🥀🥀

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I was on my way to go to work when I saw Jungkook coming into the same elevator with me.

"Good morning, Dr Park.", he greeted me with a smile.

"Good morning.", I replied with no interest to talk to him.

"What's with your mood? I could feel a dark aura in this elevator, Chaeyoung.", he said to me but I ignored him. "I know it's Monday but you need to cheer up. The day has just started, Dr Park.", he added as we reached the ground floor.

I faked a smile at him before opening my mouth, "Never heard of Monday blues, Mr Jeon?"

He chuckled, "I thought doctors have no time to have Monday blues."

I nodded, "Well, maybe this is one of those days. Or maybe...because I saw you."

Jungkook made a hissing sound in response. "What did I do to you until you got moody on Monday, Chaeyoung?"

"Shut up, Jungkook. And please, don't bump into me at work. You're making me doubting you even more.", I told him as I waited for the taxi at the street.

"What? Why? You don't believe I keep our promise?", he asked as he flashed his car key in front of my face.

"I do but...I'm still doubting you. You became a volunteer at the hospital, rented a house at the same building with me, you bumped into me at work at least once a day...how am I not convinced that you're monitoring me because Jimin asked you to?", I said as a taxi stopped for me.

Jungkook blocked my way and chased the taxi away while I tried to push him out of my way. However, I gave up when he managed to tell an older woman to get into the taxi leaving the two of us at the street.