Chapter 49.

Me and Beanca have a really nice conversation. I think I could get used to her being my friend. I walk away from the table we're sitting at and throw away our food. "Hi baby!" There's a voice behind me. I turn around. "Mommy!"

I run up to her and hug her tight. "Oh mom! I missed you." She hugs me back. "I missed you too my sweet Du Da Bug." She smoothed out my hair. It's just a curly mess.

Beanca walks up to us. "Hi Mrs. Matthews. Where you able to do that favor I asked?" She smiles. My mom nods. I look at both of them and furrow my brow. "What are you guys talking about?" They don't say anything, just smiling at each other and start walking to the garage.

I think about something for a moment. Something I hadn't thought about surprising at all today. Andy.

"Hey, where's Andy? Didn't he want to see me get discharged?" I say as we walk out of the elevator of the parking garage. I get no answer. "Hello, is anyone going to tell me anything. Just keep me in the dark why dont cha!"

Beanca giggles and my mom just shakes her head as we reach the car and she unlocks it. "Anderson had to get discharged himself." I stop walking while they start getting in the car. "What? Is he in the hospital? Is he okay?" "Yeah I'm fine. Now that I get to hold you again." Another voice behind me.

I turn around. "Andy!" I run to him and jump in the air and he catches me. He slams his lips into mine. I thought I might ever get to kiss him again. I miss his lips and the way our tongues fight for dominance.

Of course, I give in and let him take over me because of my submissive side. I don't even realize that Beanca and my mom are still there. All that matters in this moment is me and my baby. My Andy.

He palms my head from the back and pushes me into him. He uses his other hand hold the middle of my back. My legs are around his waist and my arms are around his neck.

My mom clears her throat. "I just got my daughter back. I don't want you to eat her." We stop and he puts me down. My mom giggles and we four get in the car. Me and Andy get in the back and hold hands.

She drops Beanca at home and I get out to hug her. "Thank you, for.. ya know.. what you did with Koralee." "No problem. I wanted to prove myself. I really do want us to be friends. And I really am sorry for all I've done since middle school."

"It's water under the bridge." We hug each other and I get back in the car.

Mom pulls in the drive way of our house. We all get out the car and they stayed close behind but let me open the door. As soon as I do, the lights pop on and everyone jumps out from everywhere and scream at me.

I scream back as they all scared me. It was a party for me to welcome me home. Steve was there, my friends, Mikaila, Crystal, and Newt. It wasn't huge. My mom knows I don't like huge parties so this was nice.

"It was kind of last minute when Beanca called me to say you were getting out." Mom says rubbing my shoulders. "It's fine mom, I love it." I hugged all my friends and Steve and the party lasted for about two hours.

~~~~after the party~~~~

I say good bye to my friends and mom and Steve went to their room. Me and Andy sit on the couch watching my favorite show NCIS. He readjusts himself so he's facing me. "I missed you so much right? You mean so much to me." I smile. "You mean so much to me too Andy. I love you." "I love you too Brielle."

He palms my cheek as there is a tear coming down it. "Shh, don't cry my love." He holds me then he lifts my chin up and kiss me. It's nice and soft at first, then it gets heated.

We still haven't had sex and but I knew I wanted to. Bad. I didn't know what he was thinking but I wanted him and I couldn't control myself. I swung my leg over his lap, never breaking lip contact and I felt his bulge getting harder and harder. I start grinding on it.

"Fuck baby, you're making me so horny." He groans breathlessly. I giggle, "That's the point silly." He puts his hands on my waist and pushes me down further so I'm really grinding on him. I moan and feel my underwear get wet and my lips start quaking, aching for him to be inside of me.

"I want you really bad daddy. I need you." I whine. He moans when I say that. "I want you too babygirl. You have no idea but do you really want to do this? Tonight?" I nod as a slight moan comes out.

"Brielle." He stops me from grinding on him. "I'm serious. Neither one of us has had sex and I don't want to force anything on you." I kiss him softly. "I want this more than anything Andy. I want this to be with you and I want it now."

With that, he swoops me in his arms and carries me up the stairs to my room and gently lays me on the bed. "I don't have any condoms." He says to me. "I have some.." I reach over to my nightstand and open a drawer with a dildo, two vibrators, baby wipes and a box of condoms.

I blush kinda embarrassed and hand one to him. He just looks at me astonished. "Wow, I guess you've been preparing." He laughs. I laugh with him but nervously.

I want to have sex with him. And I love him more than anything and I know he does me too. I just can't help but to think of 1, I'm going to get caught. 2, what if he doesn't feel the same way about me as he does now. And 3, if I'll regret it in the morning and can't even look at myself anymore.

Andy slides the condom on his 6 incher and it's a perfect fit. "Aww you knew my size." He jokes. I look down and rub my shoulder. He notices and climbs on the bed with me.

//side note: i know i said 10 inches in the beginning but im older and know that's not possible. im starting to believe there aren't anything higher than 4 but that's neither relevant or appropriate for this story\\

"If you don't want to do this then we don't have to." He covers himself in my blanket. I tell him my worries or concerns. "Baby," he puts my hands in inside of his.

"I will never look at you like you're less than. If my feelings do change it's for the better, not worse. And if you do regret it later on, we could talk about it and try and get you to feel better with yourself. As for us getting caught.." he gets closer and smiles seductively.

"We'll just have to be quiet."