Chapter 13

Brielle

The next day after school, I ask Andy if he wants to go visit his family. He hasn't been concentrating all day. He has a lot on his mind. I can tell. First he said no. Then he said yeah. Now he's just confused.

"I understand Andy. You don't have to if you really don't want to. I won't force you to." I kiss his head. "Do you want something to eat?" He says nothing. "Andy?" He's staring into space.

"Daddy?" He looks up. "What?" "Are you ok?" "Yeah. I'm fine— did you just call me daddy?" "Yeah I did." "How did you know about that?" "I know a lot of things." I say seductively.

"I didn't know you were like that. Have you always been like that?" "Yeah, I have. Have you?" "Yeah." "So, what are we going to do about that?" I say as I rub my hands through his silky blonde hair. His hands wrap around my waist. "I don't know, what are we gonna do about it?" He says leaning close.

"I asked you first." I say leaning close too. We are just centimeters away from each other's faces. I can smell his breath. Spearmint. I get on top of him. He sucks on my neck and I moan. He stops and rubs his fingers on the spot that he sucked on.

"We might have to cover that up." He laughs. I look at him. "I don't care." I start to suck his. His hands travel up and down my back.

They go up all the way to my bra. I stop sucking and look at him. "Do you mind?" He asks. "No." I smile. "But let's go upstairs. I don't want the neighbors to snitch."

I grab his hand and we go up to my room. As soon as we get to my room he tosses me on my bed. He gets on top of me and takes of his shirt. Then realization comes over me.

"Wait!" He stares at me. "What? Did I do something wrong?" He says worrying. "No. I just have to ask you something and you have to be 1000% honest." "What is it?" I take a deep breath.

"Have you slept with any other girls?" "Um..." "I knew it! I'm sorry but I don't think this is a good idea." I get up from my bed to my vanity with my makeup.

"Wait. The reason I hesitated was because I'm a virgin." I turn around. "You are?" He nods. "You're not just saying this?" He shakes his head. "Are you sure?" "Yeah. I was saving myself for someone special." He looks up at me.

"Me?!? You were saving yourself for me? Why?" He stands up. "Brielle, I've had a crush on you since the first day of school when I was in 7th grade and you were 6th and we bumped into each other in the hallway and I helped you pick up your stuff."

I walk closer. I remember that day. It was my first day of middle school. Cliché, yeah. But hella romantic. "That was when I got my crush on you too." "Really?" He moves closer. I put my arms around his shoulders and he puts his on my waist.

"You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life." I blush and smile. "Right back 'atcha." "I love your smile." He leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back. My legs wrap around his waist.

"Brielle! Anderson! Are you guys here?" Shit! Andy puts me down and quickly puts his shirt back on. "Yeah mom. We're in here!" We sit on my bed and I turn on my Tv.

She comes in. "Hey guys. Whatcha up to?" "Just watching a movie." Andy says. "Oh. Ok. Well, I have some errands to run but I'll probably be back in time to make dinner."

She is about to close the door when Andy says, "Well actually, if it's ok with you and Steve, I would like to take Brielle on a date tonight?" I look at him. "Really?" He looks down at me and smiles. I can feel my cheeks getting red and hot.

"Yeah." He looks back at my mom. "Like I said, if it's ok with you guys." "Of course!" She looks like she's about to cry. "Mom, are you going to cry?" "No." "Says the woman that is wiping tears from her eyes." "I'll be ok. You two have fun."

"Trust me," He looks back at me and smirks. "We will." He winks and it sends chills all down my back.

He goes down stairs and says we'll leave at 8:15. That gives me 1 hour and a half.

I get done with my shower. While I was in there, I shaved. (You know, just in case.) I start on my hair then after, I get dressed.

He didn't tell me where we were going so I decided on cute but flirtatious. And the best thing I thought was necessary for my first date with my first crush and hopefully my first time and first love. My first everything! Eek! I'm soo exited!

^outfit above^

After I finish getting dressed, I do my makeup. Which is not a lot. I apply a nude eyeshadow and some lip gloss and go down stairs.

As I walk down the stairs, Mom and Steve start flashing there cameras. Andy stands up. "Wow. You're so beautiful. You look amazing." I blush. "Thanks."

Mom and Steve take a few more pictures of me and Andy. "Come on guys! It's not prom!" Andy laughs. "I guess you're right. Come on let's get these crazy kids outta here."

I follow Andy to his car. He holds the door for me. "Thank you kind sir." "You're welcome madame." We laugh. He gets in and drives off.

I catch him staring at me at a red light. "I think you should keep your eyes on the road." I joke. "How can I when there is the most beautiful being I've ever seen in my car sitting next to me?" I blush again.

A few moments past and from the corner of my eyes, I can see one hand on the steering wheel and one on his lap. I look closer and I see that he is rubbing his dick through his pants. From what I can see, his bulge is HUGE! I can't help but to think to myself:

Tonight is gonna be unforgettably, amazingly, ridiculously, fun!