Chapter 16

Anderson

We pull up to the restaurant and get out the car. "OMG! Andy! This place is hard as hell to get into. How much is this going to cost you?" She squeezes my arm. "Don't worry about it. You're with Daddy. And daddy is going to take care of his little girl. No matter the cost. Ok?" "Ok daddy."

"Come here." I place my hands on her waist and she puts her arms around my neck. "You have no idea how long I have been wanting to do this with you." "I think I have an idea." She giggles.

As I reach down to her, she gets on her tip-toes and tries to reach me. I'm 6"4 and I think she's 5"4. Her heels make her 5"6. We reach each other's faces and we just stare into each other's eyes.

"Ahem!" The waitress interrupts our intimate staring contest. I see Brielle turning red with anger and annoyance. "Hi. Welcome to The Chateaux. Do you have a reservation?" She says as she unbuttons her shirt. "Yeah. Fayne." I say.

She gets our menus and guides us to our booth. "I'll be back shortly." She winks at me and looks Brielle up and down. "Slut!" She says. I laugh. The waitress rolls her eyes and walks away.

"I can't believe you called her a slut." "I can. Did you see the way she was looking at you?" "Yeah I did." "Do you want her to look at you that way?" I can tell Brielle was getting mad. "Look baby, there's no one else perfect enough for me in this world except you." She blushes.

"Can I ask you some questions?" "Sure." "So, in the car you started crying. Why? Why did you fall in love with ddlg at 7? You said something about your dad before you got that phone call. What were you going to say?" She looks at me with tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brielle

"Well, I've never actually told anyone this before." He grabs my hands and put them in his. "You can tell me anything." "I guess the reason I like it is because," I take a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"My dad died when I was really little. It traumatized me. I guess when I got introduced to ddlg, I found the need of wanting to call someone daddy. Since I never got to." I opened my eyes and looked at Andy. "Are you ok Andy?"

"M-my m-Mom d-died during m-my b-b-birth." He sobs. I move to the other side of the booth where he is. "I'm so sorry." I put my arms around him. "I didn't know." "How could you. I never told anyone. Quintavion doesn't even know." He starts sobbing and crying.

"It's ok baby. I got you." "No." He says and pushes me away. "What?" "I said No." I look at him. "Move." He says and I go to the other side of the booth. He goes to what I think is the bathroom. I look around and I start to cry. I walk out the restaurant and pull out my phone.

Chrystal

Me: Hey.
C: Heyy. Whatcha doing?
Me: I'm on a date.
C: 🙀!! What!! And you didn't tell us?!
Me: I know, I know.
C: Well?......
Me: Well what?
C: With who?! Stop acting slow!
Me: lol. It's with Anderson. 
C: 🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀
C: Anderson as in Anderson Fayne?? The guy you've had a crush on since the 6th Grade!?!
Me: •••
Me: Yeah.
C: 🤯! When did this happen?!
Me: Long Story.
C: Ok. Well?... How is it?
Me: Not the best. At first it was, now it's—

"Brielle!" I turn around and roll my eyes. "Brielle! I was looking all over for you! You can't just walk off like that!" "Well maybe you should have been more nicer you big meanie!" I stick my tongue out at him. When I get mad, my little side comes out. Don't judge.

"I'm sorry. That's just a sensitive topic. And when I talk about it....," He trails off. He walks closer and grabs my hands. "I treat and talk to people like that. I shouldn't, but that's just how I cope with grief." He kisses my hand. "I'm sorry. Can we start over?"

I hug him. "Yeah. Let's start over." He picks me up and kisses me. I kiss him back. "What do you say we leave and go to my place?" I giggle. "Yeah let's do that."

He carries me all the way to his car and puts me in like a kid in a car seat. "Thank you daddy." He kisses me on my head. "You're very welcome Baby girl." He gets in on his side and drives to his house.