Chapter 55.

~~~~~~~andy's pov~~~~~~

I stood there in silence with Jeff looking at me, judging me, making me feel more guilty than I already do and Jordan standing behind me reminding me of the mistake I made last night.

I know shouldn't have let her walk away like that. But even if I stopped her, she probably wouldn't forgive me or take me back.

"Oh mah gawd, that was so dramatic! That was like offa some teen drama shit!" Jordan cackles. Jeff stands up and straightens his vest. "I think it's time for you to go home ma'am." He walks over to her and tries to escort her out but she objects.

"Nah, AJ owes me money! 2000 of them!" She tells him but he proceeds to lead her to the door. "I'll be back fa my money! Or else papi will come! I know where you li—," the door gets shuts in her face before she finishes her sentence.

I walk over to the kitchen and get a glass out and pour in some New Amsterdam Vodka. As I start to pick it up and drink it, Jeff snatches it out of my hand.

"What do you think that is going to solve!?" He slams it back on the counter. "That is not going to fix your problems but it smells like that is what started them."

I get taken aback. Jeff has never yelled at me. It was always the nannies, never Jeff—he was always calm and collected. "I do not approve of the manner of which you just treated Ms. Matthews. I thought you loved each other. Why are you acting this rashly? And for you to congregate with that young lady, going about like a.. like a kerb crawler!"

I raise my eyebrows. Jeff sighs, "A person whom solicits sexual activity." He pauses and wait for my response and when I don't he gets even more frustrated. "So you still have nothing to say for yourself or the way you misbehaved?"

"I don't know what to say," I finally speak. "Do you feel bad at all? You broke her heart, something you said you'd never do." "Things change." I shrug. Jeff starts to say something but my phone ringing stops him.

"It's Mikaila," I tell him. "I wonder why she's calling." I answer to cries from her and Crystal. "What's going on?" I get this heavy feeling in my chest thinking something happened to Brielle, like she killed herself because of our fight or she got hurt.  I put it on speaker so Jeff can hear too.

"Mikaila, what happened!?!" I say harsher than I wanted. "You're such an asshole!" Crystal yells. "How could you not want to be with her and the baby!" Mikaila adds. "Baby? What baby?" I ask. "So you aren't even going to claim it? Wow you're lower than low." "Mika, what baby? I don't know what you're talking about!" "You and Brie's baby!" Crystal reveals.

Me and Jeff look up at each other. "Brielle's pregnant?" "Yes! Didn't she tell you?" "No, she didn't." I respond. "I told you she wouldn't, Crys." Mikaila says to Crystal. "But she might not be for any longer." The heavy feeling gets even heavier as Crystal sobs the words.

"What do you mean she might not be for any longer?" I ask Mikaila hoping the answer is something other than what I'm thinking. "All I know is that she texted me and Crystal saying that you didn't love her or the baby and she was going to handle it."

The feeling gets worse and worse as I think of what that could mean. "You don't mean that.. she's... getting an..." I trail off not wanting to say. "An abortion, yes! She is!" Mikaila yells through the phone. I fold to the ground and land on my knees. Tears start to well in my eyes and I can still hear Crystal crying in the background.

"Brielle's pregnant, with my baby, and she's about to abort it." I say aloud. "This is all your fault Andy!" Crystal sobs. "If you hadn't have been a complete ass, and talked to her then she would have told you and you could've had it figured out! But nooooo!"

I drop my phone not wanting to hear anymore and Jeff picks it up. "Do you know where she is or which clinic she went to?" He asks them. "I looked on find my friends but she turned her phone off." He sighs. "Well there's only a few of them so why don't split up and go to the closest ones and find her?" "Okay I'll text you the addresses and decide who goes to which one." "Thank you." He hangs up the phone and sets it on the counter.

"She's right," I say laying on the floor, my face wet with tears. "It's my fault. I should've said something. Told her I'm sorry. Told her I loved her. That Jordan meant nothing to me and I don't even remember it."

"Well no point in dwelling over it now." Jeff says as he helps me up from the floor. "You made a mistake. Now you have to go fix it. Here," he hands me my phone and shows me the address.

"Okay, I'm going to make this right Jeff. I love her." "I know you do Andy. You've just had a bad way of showing it the past few days." "I know." I put my head down. "Go get your love and your unborn child." He smiles at me. I give him a small smile back and run out of the door.

I get in my car and put the address in the GPS. As I backed out of the drive way, I started to think back to something she said. Something I didn't understand but now I do and it echoes in my mind all the way to the clinic.

'If that's how it has to be, then fine. I'll handle it myself. Now I know you'll never love us. You never did.' ...

'I'll handle it myself.' ...

'Now I know you'll never love us.' ...

'You'll never love us.' ...

'Love us.' ...

'Us.' ...

'You never did.' ...