A. J. [Introduction]

Ok, let's skip the get to know me bullshit. All you need to know is that I am 17, I'm rich, I live in a big ass mansion that I own. And occasionally live with my dad and his girlfriend in his big ass mansion.

My mom died when I was born.

Also I have a split personality. I have Anderson, who's nice, sweet, kind, smart, shy, and does great in school.
Then there is A. J. who doesn't give 2 fucks about shit.

I like this one girl, but I bet she thinks I'm a total dick. She's super shy, smart, and sexy as hell but doesn't even know it. I think she thinks that I like her friend Cee Cee, but I am just trying to get to know her not Cee Cee. She too young for me.

I'm Anderson when I'm around her. I get all nervous, sweaty and shaky. I'm crazy about her but Andy is a pussy. A. J., on the other hand, can get any bitch he wants.

I'm into shit like BDSM and DDLG. I wish that I could get the balls to talk to her. But I am afraid that she will think I'm a fucking creep.

"Hey babe, you wanna be my little?"
"What the hell!? Get the fuck away from me you freaky pervert!"

No way. I am not going to scare her away.

I just need a way to get closer to her. Then pull in the big guns. And try not to get too emotional in the process.