Chapter 7.

Anderson

There she is, walking with her friends Chrystal and Mikayla. She doesn't even look at me. She just keeps waking.

"Look man, I don't even know why you want her." My friend Marq says. "Oh shit! You shouldn've said that Marq."Quintavion says. "Why not?" "Because I like Brielle. And I don't want you talking shit about her." I say. "Man what you need is a white girl. You can have any bitch up in this piece. Why choose her?"

"Yo Marq, shut it up my guy." "Get outta here with that bullshit Q. He ain't gon' do shit!" "Wanna bet!?" I yell standing up. "Bring it on white boi!" He says standing up too.

I look behind me and I see Brielle looking at me. She doesn't say anything. She just shakes her head. Telling me not to do what I am about to do. I look really deep in her eyes and I can tell she's about to cry. At that moment, it seems like there is no one else in the room, even though there is about 400 other students in the room.

As I'm distracted, he punches me hard in the jaw. It shocked me at first. I start to swing my fist at him but a small hand on my arm stopped me. "Don't. Let me." She put my hand down and walked towards Marq. She looked him in the eyes. Then she smacked him. I looked at her smirking.

Brielle looked back at me then him. Then she punched him and it knocked him down. She turn to me and started to walk to me. As she did so, he got up and grabbed a tray. "Brielle! Duck!" I tried to say, but it was too late. He hit her over the head with it, and she fell to the floor. My blood boiled.

"Aww look at the little bitch crying. Her and her boyfriend actually do belong together. She's a crybaby bitch and he's a little pussy! I would hate to see what their ki---,"

I got so fucking mad, all I saw was red. I punched him. Hard. And not just once. As soon as he was on the floor, I pounced on top of him and punched him some more. Everyone was screaming my name, telling me to go harder. People had their phones out taking pictures and videos.

"ANDERSON JOHNATHAN FAYNE JR. STOP IT! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!" I heard a scream. I turned and saw that it was Brielle. She was red as a fire truck. You can tell that her breathing was starting to deepen and she started wheezing and fell to the ground again.

I looked down at Marq. His face was fucked up. Blood was everywhere. People were saying thinks like, "Damn dude you got knocked the fuck out!" And "You got beat up by a white boi!!" And "Worldstar!!"

While I was punching the shit out of Marq, I felt good. After all, he deserved it. But now looking at Brielle with tears in her eyes and puffing her inhaler with a icepack on her head, I feel ashamed. What have I done?

If I thought I lost her before, I definitely lost her now.

"Anderson Fayne! Marquis Jackson! Quintavion Boyd! And.... Brielle Matthews! My office now!!!" Oh shit!