Chapter 29.

Anderson

"Hello? Hi. My name is Anderson Fayne. I'm looking for Nurse Holyfield." I say to the receptionist. A minute goes by and some one answers the phone.

"Hi Anderson, is everything ok? How's Brielle?" "Hi, uh... She's been having some outburst a-and her behavior is different and she's not the same a-and I don't understand why it's happening." She's quiet for a minute then comes back. "I figured this would happen."

"What?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brielle

I wake up and feel around for daddy but I don't feel him. I put on my glasses and look around but don't see him. I get up and walk downstairs. I stand on the balcony and look for him. I hear his voice, but I don't know where his is.

I go to the kitchen and I don't see him. "What?!" I hear. "No, she's never told me about this." I turn around to where I hear the voice. There daddy is on the deck. I walk closer to hear what he's saying, but being careful not to make any noise so he doesn't hear me.

"Yes, I understand, kind of.. But how am I supposed to help her?" He says. There's a long pause then he talks again. "Oh.... Ok. I will try to talk about it to her but you know how stubborn Brielle is."

*Gasp* Is he talking about me!? I think to myself. I'm not stew borne or how ever you say it! How dare he say that about me! I pout and cross my arms. I sit on the floor cris-cross apple-sauce until he notices I'm there.

He sits on the phone for another 5 to 10 minutes before he gets off. "Ok. Thank you Nurse Holyfield. Yes... Ok. Talk to you soon.....ok....bye." Nurse Holyfield? I think. Isn't that the nurse from the hot spotel? Why is he talking to that bitch!? I feel my face and my body getting red and hot.

He turns around and jumps when he sees me on the floor. Good, I say to myself. "You should be scared you dickhead." As soon as I said it I felt a little bit of regret. I didn't mean to say it aloud. But it was too late and I didn't care.

"What did you say?" He looks down at me and folds his arms. I stood up and crossed my arms. "You heard what the hell I just said." I stuck out my tounge.

"Brielle, did you hear anything I said while I was on the phone?" I nodded my head. "I hear everything! I hear you talking to that Nurse lady about me. I hear you call me Stew borne!" I start crying. "I AM NOT STEW BORNE!!"

I get up and run upstairs. Hoping he doesn't follow me. I look back to see if he was and I bump into something. I see stars then I see black....

"BRIELLE!"