Chapter 54.

"Hi Andy." She says to me. "Brielle, I was just going to call you." I lie. "Where were you all day? Jeffy said you didn't come home last night. You told me you were." I set my jacket on the couch and walk over to them in kitchen. "Actually, I never told you I was at home. I told you I was sleep."

She looks at me, her expression getting a little sad. "Well where else would you be sleeping at?" She pauses, then her eyes get wide and I fear she's connected two and two. "That girl I heard in the background. That's where you were." I let out a breath. I can see Jeff behind her shaking his head.

"It's not what you think," I try to explain. "Oh really?" She steps up to me and smells me. "So you didn't get drunk last night and slept with some random girl?" I look down, not wanting to answer her because she was right.

"You're an ass." She pushes me and starts for the door but it opens.

'Fuck'

~~~~~~brielles pov~~~~~~

The door opens and a girl with only what I can describe as a prostitute Barbie outfit from head to toe walks in. "Dayum papi, you rich rich!" She squeals. "Who the fuck is this?!" I say to Andy trying to hold in my tears. He doesn't respond and keeps his eyes to the ground. But that doesn't matter. I already know the answer.

Tears well up in my eyes. "Andy.. how could you..?" He still says nothing. "You said you loved me. You said you wanted to marry me. You said you wanted to have—," I pause for a second realizing what I was about to say and it uppercuts my heart in my throat before I even said it.

"Have kids with me.." I touch my stomach and clutch my fist. "So that's all over now? And for what!? You didn't even explain why you were mad at me last night. You just kept yelling at me and saying mean things to me." Andy still stands there quiet, not looking at me. Jeffy behind him sitting at the island looking just as sad and disappointed as I am.

"You're just standing there like you don't care. If you aren't willing to fight for our relationship, or what ever was wrong with it in the first place, then why should I?" My face gets hot and and I squeeze my hands in to fists as I look at my boyfriend who keeps breaking my heart by the hour.

"Say something damn it! Don't just stand there like I'm nothing!" At this point, I don't care about crying. Tears stroll down my face like a waterfall and I'm holding my stomach. "I'm sorry," Andy finally says while he shrugs his shoulders, but so quiet I barely heard it.

"That's it? That's all you have to say? We're.. over?" I sob. He still avoids eye contact with me but even if he was, I wouldn't be able to see him through my cloudy eyes filled with tears.

I finally stop bawling and straighten myself up, but my eyes are still wet. "Fine." I clear my throat. "If that's how it has to be, then fine. I'll handle it myself. Now I know you'll never love us. You never did." I walk past the girl and close the door behind me.

He didn't even run after me.

I sprint to the curb and pull out my phone. My thumb hovering over the number. I pause for a while waiting. Waiting to see if he'll run out of that door and tell me he's sorry. That he's an idiot for just letting me walk out like that. That he loves me and that he would love to be a father to our baby.

He never does.

I tap my phone and the call screen pops up.

"AMS, how can I help you?"

"Hi, I need an appointment as soon as possible."