Chapter 58.

*this story is dragging on sooo long, I think I'll go back and delete and change some stuff from earlier chapters and make it shorter but anywayyyssss

~~~andy~~~

I formed a plan to make me and Brielle closer. I don't know if it's going to work and I'm just a big idiot and she's out of my life forever, and I don't know if it'll work and I'm a genius and we'll be happy.

I took a month away and gave her space. Mikaila and Crystal told her I moved to Florida already even though summer just started but I really didn't. I've been here the entire time thinking of her and our baby, thinking of all the things that I would say and it would win her back.

I get in my car and go to the hospital, hoping this works but giving myself a pep talk to prepare myself to leave without her.

~~~brielle~~~

"Brielle Matthews?" I look up from my Candy Crush on my phone when the nurse calls my name. I nudge my mom and stand up to walk to the back. He guides us to our ultrasound room and I stop in my tracks when he opens the door.

"Andy? What are you doing here?" He's just sitting in a chair and when I say his name he looks up and smiles. "Did you really think I'd leave you and not want to see our baby for the first time?" For some reason that gives me comfort and slight happiness to see him and to know that he cares.

I give a small smile back then I realize something. I turn to my mom. "I wanted you to be surprised and I knew if I asked, you would refuse." I smile again and sit on the table.

"I will be back with the gel and some towels." The nurse says and leaves out the room. "I'll leave so you two can talk. I'm going to get a water." Mom says and winks at us. I snicker and shake my head.

"So you really didn't leave for Florida?" I ask. "Of course not. I let you think that because I wanted to give you space." He stands up. "Can I hold your hand?" When he says that, heart fluttered like it did whenever he would talk to me back when I had a crush on him.

I smile wide and nod. "You don't have to ask," I say and give him my hand. "But I appreciate you giving me space. It made me think about a lot of things, and I realized that I wanted you to be apart of the baby's life. It's only fair, and I don't want the baby to go through a custody battle."

Andy squeezes my hand. "Why are you thinking of a custody battle? Id never do that to you. Do you have any idea how hard it was to not call you or text you or to come to your house? It was agony thinking that I probably did all this for nothing and you'd never talk to me again."

I get off of the table and hug him. "I'm sorry about all this." He hugs me tightly and I hear him sniffle. "None of this was your fault baby, I was being stupid and didn't think about you or your feelings." He loosens his grip on me and touches my stomach with his left hand and with his right he holds it in the air.

"I swear from here on out until the rest of our lives, if you take me back, I will do anything and everything I can to keep us together and be happy and raise this baby." I look up him to roll my eyes and smirk. I place my hand on top of his and put my other hand in the air. "I swear too. If you take me back."

His eyes grow wide from my response and he smiles from ear to ear. "Really?! You're serious?" I nod. "I love you and I love this baby. I don't completely forgive you especially for having sex with that girl," he looks down, sad, but I lift his chin up. "But, you can start gaining my trust and my forgiveness back."