Chapter 5.

Anderson

We stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity. I didn't even want to look away but the Bell for first period rang.

"Alright Brielle, you look ok, but take it easy and watch out for your athsma, you understand?" "Yes Nurse Fairchild." Brielle says. She's so cute and innocent. I bet she would be a great submissive. Stop it Andy! Don't think like that. Take it slow.

"Alright, here go your passes. Have a nice day you two." "Thank you Ms. Fairchild." "Yeah, thanks Sara." We took the passes and walked out the door. "Hurry! Don't be late for class!" As we walk out, I place my hand around her waist. She looks at me and smiles. I smile back.

Today is going to be a great day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brielle

"Hey, our lockers are right across from each other?" I say as we get our books from our lockers. "Yeah, I guess they are." He laughs. I look at him. Are we dating? I can't help but to think about what he called me when he entered the nurse's room.

When I come to from daydreaming, I realize he was right in front of my face. He whispers in my ear and his hot breath makes me feel something different. "You know, I've been wanting to do so many bad things to your pretty ass." He kisses my neck and pins me against the lockers.

"I would love to have you for one night. And all the other nights after that. That is... If you want to." "A-A-Anderson I-I-I......" He kisses my cheek and pulls my waist close to his. "I want you so bad Brielle you have no idea. I----"  The Bell rings.

All the students come out of the classrooms and go into others. He gets distracted by one of his friends and I sneak away from him and get to my second class.

I don't know what it is, but I felt really good when I was in his arms. I really didn't want to leave, but my mom is the fucking principal! She would probably ground me if she found out that I skipped 2 classes!

I didn't even look back at him. I just kept going.

It felt good, but it also felt weird. I like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anderson

Yeah, yeah, I know stupid right? I just couldn't help myself. I changed and turned into A.J. I promised myself before the school year started that I would never turn into A.J. around Brielle. But, my dumbass did it anyway.

I was about to ask her to be my girlfriend when the bell rang and Quintavion and my other friend Eli came up to us.

"Hey guys. What's cracking?" "Elijah, who the fuck says 'cracking' anymore?" I say. And from the corner of my eye, I can see Brielle walk away.

"Brielle! Wait!" I shout after her. She didn't stop. She just kept walking. Walking out of my life.

"Oh were you two in the middle of something?" Quintavion asks. "Yeah, we were." "Oh shit! Sorry my guy. Hey Brielle! Come back!" He yells. But she didn't hear him. She was all the way down the hallway going to her other class.

I don't blame her either. The way I was acting, I'd walk away from me. Plus we skipped first period. If my parent was the principal, I'd want to get to my class early too.

There she goes. Bye bye Brielle. Love of my life. I fucked it up. Now I'll never get her.

Wow that was fucking cheesey. Did I just call her the love of my life!?!