Chapter 27.

Anderson

"Andy? I-is you?" I turn around. "Brielle? You're awake." I go out the room and call the nurse. "What's wrong?" She comes in the room. "Oh my! You're awake. That's great!" Nurse Holyfield says. And she goes back out to talk to the doctor about her condition,

"Do you want to go home or do you want to stay a little while longer?" She asks her when she comes back. Brielle looks at me. "I want home." The nurse looks at me. "Ok, well, let me get the paperwork and I'll be right back." Brielle nods. 

Nurse Holyfield signals me to talk to her outside. "NO!" Brielle yells as I start to walk out the door. "I'll be right back princess." She starts to sob. "Please don't baby. I will be right back Brielle." I see a tear fall down her cheek. "I'll be right here ok?" She rolls her eyes. "Ok."

"So what's up doc?" I joke. "I'm a nurse." "I know. I've always wanted to say that." I try to lighten the mood. "So, Brielle's doctor, Dr. Makan, said that she's recovering very fast and well. As you can tell her behavior and words aren't the same. They might not ever be. Just please be patient with her?" 

I look at her. "Yeah. Of course. Anything for my babygirl." Just then Brielle calls for me and I head back in but the nurse grabs my arm. "If anything goes wrong or you have any questions, call me or don't hesitate to bring her in." She looks very serious. "Ok." She lets go and I go in to Brielle. 

"Andy!" She tries to get out of bed and almost falls, but I catch her in time. "Uh-uh. Wait until the nurse comes back ok baby?" "Ok Daddy." I smile and sit down next to her. 

A few moments past and Nurse Holyfield comes back with some papers. "Here are the release forms." She hands them to me. "And whenever you get done with it you can get her dressed and then you can go." She walks out.

"Welp, what do you wanna do? Do you want to watch daddy fill out these papers. want me to help you get dressed then do the papers, or do you want to be a big girl and get dressed by yourself?" I ask, knowing the answer already. 

"I wanna get dwessed like a big girl." I stand corrected. " Ok princess. Be careful." "Ok." She kisses me on the cheek and slowly, with my help, gets up from the bed. She opens the robe and drops it on the floor, exposing her naked body.

I then realize it's the first time I've seen her naked. She looks back catching me staring at her and blushes. She bends over to pick up the robe and I notice the birthmark on her butt. It's so cute. Or maybe I'm just a pervert. 

She gets dressed in the clothes that I brought her yesterday. (They wouldn't let me see her so I came back today) As she starts putting on her jeans, I finish the forms and on my way to get the nurse, she falls and bumps her head on the bed. 

She starts crying. "Shh baby. Don't cry. Daddy's got you. Come on be a big girl for daddy. Shh. It's ok Brielle." I kiss her head. She finally calms down and I help her with her pants and shoes. She grabs the brush I brought and tried to smooth out her hair. She gets frustrated and I help her and put it in a pony tail.

The nurse comes back to collect the papers and comes back again with a wheelchair. Brielle sits in it and starts playing with it but stopped when I told her it wasn't for play. We get to the exit and I go out first to pull my car around. 

We get in and go home. Brielle held my hand the whole ride home.