Chapter 4.

Anderson

"What!?! Is she ok? What happened!? Where is she!?" I panic and pace back and forth in the library. "Calm down man. She is fine. She just passed out. She's in the nurse's office. Calm down before you be in the nurse's office." Quintavion says. I can't believe what I just heard.

"Can I go see her?" "Not if you don't calm your ass down." "Your right." I take a deep breath and look at my watch. 7:19. "Ok I'm ready." "Let's go." We walk out the library and head to the nurse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brielle

I open my eyes, but my vision is very blurry. "Brielle! Oh my God baby are you ok?" I hear a strange but very familiar voice call my name. I look to where the voice came from. I see a person with blonde hair and a plaid shirt on.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I start to get scared. "Here you go sweetie." The nurse says and hands me a black piece of plastic. I put them on my face. They were my glasses.

I look at the figure from before. "Hey you." He says smiling. OMFG!! Anderson Fayne is finally taking to me. To me! This is a dream come true. "Hi."

'Hi'?!! You have had a crush on him since 6th grade, and dreamt of the moment when he would finally notice you and all you have to say now that the moment has come is 'HI'!?!?? He probably thinks you're a fucking nerd!! Way to go Brielle. I scold myself.

"Wha--what are you doing here?" "I came to see how you were. I was worried as hell when Quintavion told me you passed out." He puts his hand on my forehead. "How are you feeling?" "Good now that you're here." I open my eyes wide and cup my mouth with my hand. Uh-oh. Here comes the scolding.

Except, it doesn't come. I look at him and he's smiling. Not like, 'What a loser. She's so in love with me, it's pathetic!' More like, 'That was pretty cute.' "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to say that. At least not aloud." I nervously laugh.

"No need to apologise. I liked it." He winks at me. "Awwwwww!!" The nurse and Quintavion says at the same time. "You guys are the perfect couple. I wish me and my boyfriend were like that." "I know right? I've been trying to tell him that!" Quintavion says.

"Oh we're not a--," As I say this I see Anderson's face change from happy and smiling to worried and sad. The nurse thinks we're a couple. Now is the time to tell him how to feel. Don't fuck it up! "We're not an official couple. Yet." I say. He looks at me and smiles.

I smile too. I might actually get my dream guy.