Chapter 35.

Anderson

"Brielle?" Quintavion looks back. "Where?" "Right there. Can't you see her." I point to the door. "Did you eat something this morning?"

"No, why'd you ask?" "Because dude. You're seeing things." I take off my glasses and clean them with my shirt. I blink then put them back on. He's right. Nothing there.

Maybe I'm just excited for the day to end so I can see her. I could have sworn I saw her this morning too....

"Come on big guy, let's get you something to eat." Quintavion says guiding me into the lunch room.

The rest of the day went quick after lunch and soon my beautiful princess will be in my arms again. This time, I'm never ever letting her go.

I get to my car when someone calls my name. "Andy!" I roll my eyes and get in my car. "Andy, wait! I just want to talk." I turn on my car and roll down the window slightly.

"What the hell do you want now?" She starts crying. "I'm sorry!" She sobs. "Aww poor Beanca is sorry." I mock her. "I don't give a fuck! You shouldn't have done what you did." I pull off. She runs after me.

"Andy wait! I didn't mean to. I just wanted to see if you still had feelings for me." I stop my car and get out. I walk over to her. "If you were really sorry, you would have came back and apologized right after it happened."

"Andy, look. I know I said somethings and I've done somethings that I'm not proud of but I'm taking full responsibility for them. So, I'm sorry."

I look at her dead in her eyes. "YOU. TOLD. MY GIRLFRIEND. THAT. YOU. WERE PREGNANT. WITH. MY. BABY. WHEN WE BARELY KISSED LET ALONE HAD SEX!" I yell. "I BET YOU'RE NOT EVEN PREGNANT!" She starts trembling.

"YOU. GOT. MY. CREDIT CARDS, AND MY DEBIT CARDS DECLINED AND MAXED. YOU SPENT MOST OF MY DADS MONEY!" She looks to the ground ashamed.

"YOU MADE ME THINK I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT LOVE WAS BECAUSE YOU USED ME! THE ONE PERSON THAT LOVED ME FOR ME AND I DIDN'T KNOW IF I LOVED HER BACK." She starts to say something by I cut her off.

"I don't think I will ever forget or forgive. Goodbye Beanca."

I walk back to my car and drive away.