Brielle [Introduction]

I live a pretty nice life. It's not "perfect" but who's life is? I live in a pretty nice size house with my mom and her "fiance", Steve. Thb, I really don't like him. I mean I don't hate him, I just really don't care for his existence.

My dad died when I was 4. I don't have a lot of memories of him but, I do have pictures. My mom used to show me pictures of him a lot until she met Steve. Eck! Steve!

I'm 15, my favorite color is Purple, and I love puppies and dogs. A lot of people think that I am tall for my age but I am actually 5"5, which is average height imo.

I have 4 best friends, Chrystal, Mikaila, Stanley and Newton. I met Chrystal in 3rd grade. Mikaila and I met in 1st grade but she moved to Texas, then came back in 7th grade.

Stanley and Newt.... are a whole other thing. And no, I know what you're thinking, I don't have feelings for them. We are just friends. But they are the funniest people I have ever met.

I have other friends, but those five are my main. I love them so much!

I'm going to the 9th grade so I'm a Freshman. But I'm pretty sure I will be more mature than the Seniors. I bet they are all dicks and bitches.

I'm not going to say that I'm the skinniest person in the world, but I'm not exactly "fat" either. I have some curves. But like Meghan Trainor said, "I have all the right junk in all the right places."

I have acne, but what Teenager going through puberty doesn't? My mom and the rest of my family says I am beautiful and perfect just the way I am. But I think that they are just saying that just because they are family.

Don't get me wrong, I love my family, I do. I have a big family too. My Grandma is the oldest of 10! And we have cousins, nephews, Aunts, nieces, uncles, the works.

Every once in awhile, I do get complements from people I don't know, say that I am pretty or beautiful. But if that's true then why am I still single?

I'm not Heterosexual, but I'm not Homosexual. I'm not Bisexual either. I love people in general. I don't have a preference, but, I do like guys more than girls.

Girls are too catty. (At least at my middle school) They are either straight, or bitchy. And I don't mess with bitchy.

(Thb, all the girls at my school were bitchy. Well, except my friends.... Heh heh...)

Another thing you should know about me is that I have low self-esteem, I'm bipolar, I have depression, and I have anxiety and on top of that, I bite my nails!

Yep, I'm a mess. I don't blame guys steering clear away from me. I am a piece of work!

Yelp that's all that I can think of about me.

Ha! Just kidding! There's one more thing you need to know.

I'm into BDSM and DDLG. I would like to be in a relationship with someone who's interested in that kind of stuff too. But it's hard. I am a natural submissive so it shouldn't be soooo hard.

I'm still a virgin, so I'm not experienced. Most of my the kids at my school lost their virginities. I'm one of the last. Besides my friends.

I so desperately need and want a daddy or a master, but I don't know where to find one who will treat me right.

I like where I live, in a good neighborhood with my mom (and Steve), but I also want someone to treat me like a princess.