Chapter 21.

Anderson

"What did you say slut!?!" I yell pulling her hair. She stays quiet. I grab her head and put my dick in her mouth and make her go all the way down. I groan as she gags. "I thought it was small! Why are you gagging?!" I pull her hair tighter as she goes up and down faster.

"Oh fuck!" I say. It feels so good. I've never experienced anything like this before. Sure, I've masterbated, but it's not the same with someone else. In a way, it feels way better than just my hand.

She goes faster, gagging on my dick. I moan like a little bitch. Her head is moving left and right, up and down, her hand following her mouth. "Oh fuck Brielle! I'm cumming!" As soon as I said that I came in her mouth.

She comes up and opens her mouth and sticks out her tounge. "All gone!" She says in her little voice and licks her lips. "Good girl. Now, what do you say?" "Tank you Daddy." "And?" She puts her head down. "I'm sowy daddy." "Good girl." I pick her up and put her on my lap. She nuzzles in my chest.

I pick her up and put her on the bed. I get in between her legs. "Daddy, what are you doing?" I look up at her and smirk.

"Your turn princess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brielle

My eyes grow wide. "What!?!" I back away from him. "What's wrong baby?" "No." "What?" "I said NO!" I scream. He backs up in confusion. "Did I do something wrong?" I pull my knees to my chest.

"I don't want to force you. I thought you wanted to." He says with his back to me. I walk to him and put my arms around his waist. "I'm a virgin. I'm not ready yet." He turns around. "Why didn't you just tell me?" "Because I thought you wouldn't understand." He looks confused.

"Why wouldn't I understand? I'm a virgin too." "You are?" I look at him. "Yes, I am." I walk to his bed. "Are you sure?" He laughs. "I'm pretty sure that I would have remembered if I had sex or not." I smile. "I'm sorry. It's just, this girl. She in a couple of my classes and she's always bragging to her friends about what you and her."

He walks towards me. "What's her name?" "Beanca." "Beanca Bradford?" "Yeah..." He sighs. "That's my ex. The one I told you about. The one that made me get cut off." "Oh." "Yeah. Please, what ever she says, don't believe it. She doesn't want anyone else to spend my money except her."

"Even if she says she's pregnant with your baby?" His eyes grow wide.