Chapter 24.

Anderson

"Brielle!!" I knock on my bedroom door. "Brielle! Open this door now!" "NO! GO AWAY YOU BIG MEANIE!!" "I SWEAR TO GOD BRIELLE IF YOU DON'T OPEN UP THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW, I WILL BUST IT DOWN!!" "DO IT THEN BITCH!!" I got furious! I took a step back and was going to bust through it when Jeffery stopped me and handed me something.

 "What is this?" "It's a key. Don't frighten her by bursting through. It will only make her more mad." "Th-thanks." He walks back to his room. Damn. What an amazing man. I knock on the door one more time. I get no answer so I use the key and unlock the door. 

When I get in I find Brielle asleep in my bed. It looked like she cried herself to sleep. I put the key on the dresser and walk slowly to the bed and sit down. I lay so that she is facing me. I gently wipe the tears off her cheeks. She shudders. I stand up and walk to the door. I go to a guest room and spent the night in there. 

*The next morning*

I wake up and realize that I'm not in my room. Then I remember the reason I'm not in my room. "Ugh! Fuck!" I have a hangover. I go to my room and grab my clothes for the day. I walk in the bathroom and I brush my teeth.

"Andy?" I turn around. She slowly opens her eyes.  As soon as her eyes adjusted she stood up and ran to me. "I am so so sorry." She starts crying. I kiss her forehead. "Shh. Don't cry baby. It's ok." "Please don't leave me." "I wont baby girl. I wont."

She looks at me. "I love you Andy."

Uh-oh.