Author's long over due note

Hey everyone, I know some people are wanting me to finish the story and I will soon but it might not be the ending everyone wants, or it might. I don't know yet. But as I said in my other authors note is that I'm having trouble ending it or what to do with it. I want to delete it and start on a new story, which I am working on and will publish soon, but people are like "Nooo, don't delete it, its a good story" others are commenting "When are you going to update? and "I love this story" I'm constantly getting new followers and votes almost everyday, and I am beyond grateful. 

I have been going through a lot, as I'm sure others are too with this stuff happening, and I havent been motivated enough to do a lot of things but especially writing, However, I promise I will get back to it and finish, just give me some time. I want to make this story enjoyable and have a good ending but I'm not sure i can. 

I also wanted to go back into it and redo the whole book sorta so it can be what I intended it to be when I started writing it. But as I also said in the other note that in order to finish this story, I could use some help so if anyone has any other ideas as how to end this story, or anything else, PM me at anytime. I am always available (usually) and will get back to you.

All in all, thank you for being really patient and an update and ending will be your way shortly.

Byeeeeeee <3