Chapter 47.

"Beanca, I swear to god, don't fuck with me. Who sent you?"

"Andy." My eyes open wide.

"Andy? As in my boyfriend, Andy?" I say slowly surprised at the name that I just heard. Beanca nods. "He wanted me to talk to you." "Why you? Out of all people?" "Yeah, I was skeptical at first too. But when he explained what happened to you and the situation between you and that nurse, I ha–,"

"He told you about that?!" I interrupt her. I can't believe he would tell her that and have her to come talk to me. HER! Out of all people in the world, why Beanca Bradford, the girl who has hated me and made my life a living hell since middle school?

"Yes. He did but look, there's another reason why I wanted to come talk to you and ask you for something." She sits down on my bed. "I'm in a mental hospital. I don't have anything to give you." I say. "What could you possibly want from me?"

"A second chance?" She says with a hopeful smile. I slant my eyes at her. "What do you mean Beanca?" She gets up from my bed and walks towards me. "I'm sorry for everything I've put you through. I was just so jealous of you and Anderson that I acted out. I wanna put all this stuff behind us and be friends. What do you say?" She puts her arms out in a hug.

"In 6th grade, you told everyone that I had herpes from kissing a 8th grader, spilled punch on me at the middle school dance, and said that I had roaches in my house. In 7th grade you bullied me the whole year and only invited me to your birthday party to embarrass me in front of all of your friends and dyed my hair neon yellow. In 8th you gave me this same speech but then when I believed you and forgave you, you set up this prank with a guy you knew I liked." I say taking a breath.

"Then I hear you talk about me and say things about me for no reason. You tell me that you're pregnant with Andy's baby and I got ran over by a car. Why would I believe you now?" I finish but still having more to say.

She sits back down and looks at the ground. "You're right. I've been nothing but terrible to you. What I did was inexcusable and you have no reason to forgive me." I can tell she's about to tear up. I sit down with her. "Don't cry. There's nothing to cry for."

"I don't have anybody. You have Andy, Mikaila, Chrystal and Lizard an–," "Newt. It's Newt not Lizard." I snort. "Whatever. The point is all my friends have left me because they heard about what happened to you and they think it's my fault, which it is but, I just need a friend. I wanna start over with a lot of people and I want you to be the first because I've hurt you the most. But I understand you don't want to be friends. At least I tried."

She gets up and walks out the door. "Beanca, wait!" I run out of my room only to stop in my tracks when I see what's in front of me.

Beanca and Koralee.