Chapter 15

Brielle

Does he love me? Does he not? Ugh! I'm so fucking confused! I think to my self as I walk out the box. "Brielle!" I hear him calling my name. I don't answer and keep running.

I stop by the bathrooms and wait there until I cool off. "Hey sexy." A guy comes up from behind me and slaps my ass. "Ow! What the fuck!" "And firm too!" I slap him. "Is that how you treat your daddy?" "You are NOT my daddy! Andy!!" I kick him in his balls and run to the concession stand.

"Anderson!! Baby!! Help!!" I scream. "Oh you're definitely gonna need help when I'm done with you!" He grabs my arms tightly. "You're coming with me." "No!" I spit in his face.

Just when he's about to do something to me. A random guy says, "Aye! Just leave her the fuck alone man. She obviously doesn't want to go wit—," In mid-sentence, he punches him and he passes out. More people start to crowd around telling him to let me go.

"Fuck off! This is my bitch and I can take her anywhere I want!" "Ahh!" He grabs my arms tight and pushes me out of the theater. "Get your filthy dirty ass hands of my girlfriend!" I turn around. "Andy!" With my high heel shoes, I step on his feet and he lets me go.

I run to Andy. "I'm so so so sorry for running off like that." "It's ok baby. Go to the car." I look at him. "No way am I—," "It's not a discussion. Don't argue with me. Go outside. Now!" I obey my daddy. I walk outside but I stand in front of a window to see what is happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anderson

"What you gon do? Hit me? Haha! Don't make me lau—," And with that I hit him. I punched him so hard, with all my energy and anger.

I remember what happened last time when I got this angry. I look towards the window where Brielle is. She looks at me with tears in her eyes. She shakes her head. This time I listen to her and leave him knocked out on the ground.

People are cheering for me and Brielle. I go outside and she hugs me. I hug her back. "I'm so proud of you baby." "Thank you. I lov—." As I say this, a tear comes down my cheek and she kisses me.

She pulls away. "You don't have to say it just because of our fight. Say it when you want to say it. Say it when you really mean it." I look down at her. She smiles. I kiss her. "Let's go baby girl."

We walk to my car and drive to our next destination. As I drive, I look at her. She looks back at me. She smiles. I smile back. She leans in. I kiss her. The kiss goes on for a while then;

*beep beep*

I notice that the red light turned green. We laugh and I keep driving.

How did I ever get so lucky?