Chapter 9

Brielle

"Also," My mom says looking at me. I can't believe that she's going to suspend Anderson. "As much as I don't like it," Uh-oh. Am I getting suspended too!? "I will have to use the discipline rules on you too Brielle." She sighs and I feel tears coming on.

"You did as well as Mr. Fayne did, hit Mr. Espinoza. You didn't assault him as much as Mr. Fayne here did." Anderson put his head down. "So, your punishment will not be as harsh. You will have a detention tomorrow, and Wednesday."

"Detention?!" I scoff. "I do not deserve a detention and he doesn't deserve to get suspended for a fucking week!" I yell standing up fast. "Brielle Adrianna-Marie Matthews! You watch your tone and your language young lady!"

When I start to walk towards her, big arms surrounded my body. "Don't." Was all he said. And that's all that it took. I sat down and tried to calm down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anderson

"Ok, so now that we've all calmed down, Anderson, would you like to be the one to call your parents, or would you want me to?" I gulp. "What?! Please don't tell my dad? He'll kill me!" "Mr. Fayne, I can't do any exceptions." "Please?! I'll do anything!"

"Just cut him some slack mom!" Brielle says. I look at her. "There's nothing I can do guys. My hands are ti—," "Don't you dare say that your hands are tied, because as far as I can tell, unless you have some invisible rope, your hands are free."

Mrs. Matthews look at Brielle. She looks so fierce, so fearless, so sexy.
"Please Mrs. Matthews, I do anything." She looks at me and crosses her arms. "Anything?" "Well," I laugh. "Within reason." She smiles.

Uh-oh...