Chapter 56.

~~~~~brielle's pov~~~~~

I sit in the waiting room, waiting to hear my name. I look around at all the other girls in the same position. Some are crying, others are staring into space.

I look over to my phone wondering if I should turn it back on. Maybe my mom is looking for me, maybe Mika and Crys are worried. Maybe Andy, tried to call me or something.

No. He wouldn't. He doesn't care. If he did he wouldn't have wasted our relationship on a few good minutes on one lousy night just because we got into a fight that he made bigger than what it was.

"Brielle?" I hear and look up. "Hi, you can come on back now." The nurse tells me. I sit for a second longer, waiting to see if someone will come through the door and stop me.

No one does so I swallow and stand. She smiles at me as I walk towards her. "It's okay to be nervous, but trust me, you're in good hands." I smile back and she walks me to the room.

"You can wait in here and I will be back in a little while. And if there's anything you need or if you change your mind, let me know okay?" I nod and she walks out the room.

I can't believe I'm really doing this. I would've thought Mikaila and Crystal would've told him and they would've come and stop me but I guess not. I guess he really doesn't love me anymore. Or want a future with me.

I lay back and close my eyes, waiting for this to be over.

~~~~~andy's pov~~~~~

I ran four stop lights, six stop signs and went 15 over the speed limit to get here. And it wasn't an easy place to find. I get out of my car and run to the entrance only to see Brielle sitting on a bench crying.

Once I reach her I sit on the bench and wrap my arms around her. She puts her head in my chest but doesn't put her arms around me. Instead she holds her stomach.

I start tearing up. "I am so sorry baby. I am such an idiot. I should've been there for you. You didn't have to do this. I do love you, and I would've loved the baby. I'm sorry I made you feel that you had to do this."  Tears start falling and I sob into her hair.

She pulls away and looks up at me. "What are you saying?" "Our baby, I'm too late." She smiles for a millisecond then looks to the ground. "I didn't do it, the abortion. I couldn't go through with it. I'm sorry." I hold her even harder.

"You mean, you're still pregnant?" I ask smiling. The heavy feeling that's been in my chest this entire time lifts. "Yes, I am. But you don't have to worry about anything. I'll take care of it myself. Me and my mom." She stands up as a car pulls in the parking lot.

The window rolls down revealing her mom. "Brielle, I sti—," "You're going to college, in Florida. And you have a future. What type of person would I be if I make you give all that up, stay here and raise a baby with me." She walks towards the car.

"You said so yourself, you're gonna be a college student. You don't need me, or my problems. That includes this baby." She opens the car door. "Good bye Andy." She gets in the car and her mom pulls off leaving me standing there.

"That's not fair! I want to be apart of the baby's life! I love you!" I try to yell after the car but it's no use, they're already gone.

'Now what do I do?'