Chapter 38.

Brielle

I want to be with Andy so much, but I'm not sure how I feel going back into the house where I almost died. Where Andy tried to commit suicide and drank the life out of him because he was so depressed.

I know Andy wants me to be at his house and not his dads so we can have privacy but, I kinda just wanna go to my own house. My home and be in my own room. Selfish? Maybe.

I love his boy. And I'd do anything to keep him happy. "And I promise, I will never do anything to make you feel upset and angry." He says. "I—," I start to say when Kolton starts crying again.

I reach for him when Andy grabs him. "He's just hungry." He says while bouncing him up and down. "It's ok. They're coming back." He says. "Wait, where did they go?"

"They went to get the car seat and to bring the car around." I answer. Just at cue, Tiffani and Darnell knock on the door and come in with car seat.

"Sorry, Nell got lost." She laughs. "It's fine." "Was he a good boy?" Darnell asked getting Kolton from Andy and putting him in the seat.

"Yeah, he's just hungry." "Thanks." Tiffani says. "We have got to keep in contact." "Definitely." I say. "Can I get your number?" She asks. "Sure." We exchange numbers.

"Hey Andy?" Darnell signals him to come outside. "Can I talk to you?" "Sure man." They go out side.

"What was that about?" Tiffani asks me. "I dunno." I shrug. We laugh.