Chapter 22.

Anderson

I can't believe that Beanca told Brielle that I had sex with her and that she pregnant with my baby. The farthest I've ever gone with her is kiss. And I didn't even want to do that! She made the first move.

Me and Brielle are at her house getting clothes for my house. I talked to Mrs. Mathews and Steve about Brielle moving in with me. At first they were hesitant but they realized that we're getting serious. Plus Brielle's constant "Please please please please please please please please!!!!" were getting on their (and my) nerves.

Brielle hugs her mom and Steve and they say their goodbyes. (Even though Brielle will see her mom at school.) Mrs. Matthews started to cry and I reassured her that Brielle is in good hands.

After we left her parents, I put her in the backseat and drive to my -I mean our house. It's 8:00 and while I'm driving, I can see Brielle rubbing her eyes from the rear view mirror. "Daddy, I tired." "We'll be home any minute baby girl." "No." She says.

I look at the mirror at her. "What did you say?" She looks at me and folds her arms. "You heard what I said." "I did. But I want to make sure that I heard correctly." She rolls her eyes. "I said, 'No.'" "No to what princess?" "You said we'll be home any minute. I said no. I want to go home NOW!"

I slam on the brakes. Her head hits the passenger seat. (Natural consequence for not putting on a seat belt like I told her to) I turn around and I look at her. "Do you want to get punished!?" She scoots back and rubs her head. "No." "Then behave and put on your seat belt." "Ok daddy."

I start the car and keep driving. About 20 minutes past, the car is dead silent and I start to feel guilty for yelling at her. "How's your head?" I ask. I get no answer. I look at the mirror. She's sound asleep.

5 minutes later I pull up in the driveway and get out. I unlock the front door and yell for Jeffrey. He walks down stairs. "Can you help me with these suitcases?" "Sure. It's the least I can do." He smiles.

We finish putting the suitcases in the house and all that's left is a sleeping Brielle. "I got her." I say to Jeffrey. "Thanks." "No problem Mr. Fayne. Glad to." He bows and walks in the house. I unbuckle the belt and pull her out of the car, careful not to hit her head on something or wake her up.

I lock the car and head in the house. Jeffrey had closed the door when he went in so I had to grab my keys from my pocket. I couldn't reach it without dropping Brielle so I rang the doorbell. Jeffrey opened the door. "Oh my. I am so sorry." "It's ok Jeff." And I went upstairs to my room and put Brielle down.

~~~~~~~~~~moments later~~~~~~~~~~

After I put Brielle down, I grabbed her suitcases and put her stuff in drawers and closets in a guest room. (I don't have enough space for her stuff in my room) I put what I could in empty drawers in my room. Just things that I think she would need. Then I laid out her pajamas.

After I finished, I went downstairs to find Jeffrey in the kitchen making dinner. "I thought you would have left by now." "Well, I wanted to stick around just a little while longer. I'll leave in the morning."

We kept talking until he was finished. I'm gonna miss him. I go upstairs and wake up Brielle. "Is it morning already?" I laugh. "No. It's time for dinner baby." She sits up and yawns.

"Ow!" "What's wrong?" She puts her hand on her head. "Oh, your head still hurts?" She nods. I kiss her head. "Better?" "A little." I smile. "Come on, Jeffy's waiting on us. He made Spaghetti." Her eyes lit up. "YAY!!!"

We go down stairs for dinner and after we finished, we sat in the living room. Nothing can prepare me or her for what happened next.....