Chapter 50.

"We'll just have to be quiet." I bite my lip. "What do you mean?" Andy hovers over me. "Don't worry about it, babygirl." He takes my shirt off, and kisses my neck. I let out a soft moan.

He starts unlacing my sweats and slides them off of me. I'm not wearing any fancy underwear or bra. Just something simple because me and my mom didn't think it was appropriate for me to wear lace underwear in a mental hospital.

"I'm sorry I'm not sexy right now." When I say that he chokes me and lowers himself so he's right in my ear. "You are sexy right now, you're sexy 24 fucking 7. You're the sexiest girl in this fucking world and if you say that again I will punish you. Do you understand me?" His words are in a deep but soft and with him choking me, it immediately makes me wet.

I don't respond as I can't talk and just nod. He uses more pressure. "Use your words." "Yes daddy." I attempt to say in a very hoarse voice. He lets go and I catch my breath.

"Are you going to be a good girl for daddy tonight?" I nod. "Yes daddy. Imma be a good girl." He smirks. "Good. I don't want to go rough on you. I want to be very slow and gentle." "Okay daddy." He takes off my underwear and gasps. I close my legs really fast "I'm sorry, I should've shaved.." he just laughs.

"It wasn't a bad gasp." "Oh.." 'I am getting too insecure' I lift up my back so he can go underneath and unclasp my bra. He gasps again. "Not a bad gasp. Just, you're beautiful. I've seen you naked but not like this. I can't believe this is happening. I'm about to have sex with the love of my life."

When he says that, all the insecurities fade away. He called me the love of his life. He sounds so happy just to do this with me. Like it's the best thing in the world. I don't think he'll think of me differently, use me just for sex, and I don't think I'll regret any of this. He's the love of my life too.

I take his shirt off and he already had his pants off. We get under the covers and he gets on top of me. "Are you comfortable in this position baby?" "Yes I am," "Good. Just tell me when you feel uncomfortable or when it starts to hurt." I nod and he positions himself in front of my entrance.

"Are you ready?" He asks me. "Yes," I answer. "Are you?" He smiles and kisses me softly as he slides himself in me. My lips quiver in the action. My actual mouth opens and I let out a loud moan. Louder than I wanted. "Fuck, baby you're so tight and wet. It feels so good."

I start pulsing around him. It hurts but he's stopping ever so often so I get used to his length and width. "Andy.." I moan. "Yes baby moan my name." He goes slow first just to get the feeling and he gradually gets faster.

He's still hovering over me and his face is by my ears and I hear him groaning like crazy. It turns me on knowing I'm making him feel this good.

Our bodies synchronized and our breathing is labored. I try not to scream his name because of my parents so I cover my mouth. He takes both of my hands in his and interlaces his fingers with my mine.

"Don't conceal your moans baby, they're so sexy." Andy tells me. I giggle, "So are yours.." He lowers himself and kisses me.

He adjusts us a little bit so he can access my clit while still fucking me. It sends me into over drive. "Haha, I see I found your sensitive spot huh?" I respond with moans. He keeps doing this and I can tell I'm close.

"Daddy..." I grip his arms. "Are you about to cum babygirl?" "Yesss.. I'm so close daddy. Please don't stop." "Cum for me princess." I hit my climax and I squeeze his arms so hard it leaves nail marks. My legs start shaking, my eyes roll back, and I'm just a moaning mess.  "Fuuuuckkk..."

I come down from my high and he stops for a second so I can calm down and catch my breath. "That was so am—," he cuts me off by laying down and putting me on top of him. "Do you wanna ride me baby?" I bite my lip and giggle. "Sure,"

I ride him for a while, us both moaning in each others ears and that's probably sending us over too. He wraps his big arms around my back guiding me up and down his dick that's filling me all the way up.

I start to cum again. "Mmmm, daddy..." "Hold on baby, don't cum yet. I'm not there yet." I try not to and we keep keep going.

"Fuck, I can't hold it anymore." I start to shake with pleasure and release all over him and that must've pushed him into his climax. "Fuckkk I'm cumminggg, say my name baby." "Yes daddy.."

We reach our orgasm and come down from it but he doesn't pull out. "One more?" He says breathlessly. I put my head in the crevasse of his neck tired and out of breath.

"Doggy?" He asks as he rubs his hands from my waist to my thighs, griping them more and more as he passes my ass. "Baby I'm tired," "Okay.." he trails off and looks up at the ceiling.

I get off of him and lay down. He takes the condom off, throws it away and puts on his boxers. He picks up his shirt and hands it to me and I put it on. He gets back in bed and I pull the covers over myself and lay my head on his chest as he puts his arm around my shoulder. We lay like this for a while.

He puffs through his nose. "Remember that time when you sucked me off and I tried to do the same to you but you freaked out?" I look up at him. "Goodnight Andy." He laughs. "Come on, you got to taste me, I wanna taste you." He pouts his lip. I kiss him. "Tomorrow. Maybe," I wink and fall asleep in his arms.

~~~~next morning, andy's point of view~~~~

I wake up and look around confused of where I am. I look down at my chest to see my beautiful girlfriend sleeping soundly. I smile and kiss her forehead. I try not to wake her up by moving so I set her head on the pillow and go downstairs where Mr Russo and Mrs Matthews are cooking.

"Morning Mrs Matthews." I sit down at the island and she hands me a cup and pours in coffee. "I hope it's okay that I spent the night." I say as I put in creamer and sugar. "You drove me here so I didn't have a ride home. I know I could've called Jeff—," "Its fine Anderson, we like having you here and you make Brielle happy." I smile and take a sip of my coffee.

"But if you are going to have sex with my daughter all night, make sure either we are not here, or actually sleep." I spit up some of my coffee and look at her parents. "Y'all heard all that huh?" I rub the back of my neck and avoid eye contact with either of them.

"Yeah, we did son. And make sure you're wearing a condom." Mr Russo says. "I'm sorry, but just to let you know that was the first time we had sex. Ever, but you didn't hear it from me." I say hushly as Brielle walks downstairs.

"Morning guys." She kisses me on my forehead and hugs her parents. They start getting ready for work and go upstairs and we sit on the couch together.

"They know." I tell her. "Who knows what?" "The 'rents. They know we had sex last night. They heard us." Her eyes widen. "What?! That's so embarrassing. That's almost just as bad as if we heard them having sex." I laugh. She's so cute when she gets all frustrated and excited.

"Not funny. I don't even think I could look at them anymore." "Same here," I hold her hand. "But speaking of looking at someone, do you regret anything?" She smiles at me. "No, of course not. Other than us not being quiet and not doing it sooner." "Great. And fyi, if anything changed, it's that i love you more and I honestly didn't think that was possible." She grabs my face and kisses me.

"I love you Anderson Fayne." "I love you more Brielle Matthews."