Chapter 6.

Brielle

The day is almost over. Now is just time for lunch. I'm just getting my purse out of my locker. I look at my blinged out locker that I decorated for Study hall. I try to distract myself from thinking about him but I keep thinking back to Anderson kissing me.

He tried several times to talk to me in class and in the hallways since then but I just need to digest and think about everything that happened before I can talk to him.

"Brie!!" I hear someone yell. I turn around to see that it's my best friends running towards me. "OMG guys! You are going to run me over slow down." I say. They come at me with hugs and kisses. "Well damn! We missed you bitch! Why can't we run you over. We haven't seen you since last year." Mikayla says.

"Sorry." I say. I'm really not in the mood for confrontation right now. I am still shocked by what happened with Anderson. "What's wrong." Chrystal says. "What do you mean?" "Bitch don't lie. We know you. We're your best friends. You can tell us." Mikayla says putting her hands on her hips.

"I don't think I can though." I say on the verge of tears. Nobody knows about my obsession besides Mikayla. But I can even tell her. That's just between me and Anderson.

"It's ok Brielle. You don't have to tell us. We understand." Chrystal says nudging Mikayla. "Whateva." She says rolling her eyes. "That's 17!" Chrystal says. "Tsk!" "Wow Kay, 17 already!" I laugh.

"Shut up. Let's go get lunch." She says walking in front of me and Chrystal so we won't see her roll her eyes. But I did.

"18!" "Ugh!!"

We all laugh and go to the cafeteria.

Thb, I actually feel better...

But I still want to be in Anderson's arms...