The Breaking Point

In Nala's unconscious mind...
I opened my eyes and shot up. I was in a room filled with doctors and nurses.

"Excuse me ma'am I'm going to need you to lay back." He commanded.

"Um, I was with quite a few people. What happened to me." I said.

"Miss please lay back." He commanded, but this time he had a large needle. If anyone knows me, I hate doctors and nurses ever since my first encounter with them. I started gripping the sides of the table.

"What are you doing with that?" I asked him.

"Just blood work and experimental purposes." He said then trying to shove the needle in my arm. I basically broken the table and hit him upside the head. I got off the table and I ran into the hallway, my heart is pounding as my knees hit the ice cold floor. I pushed myself up and seen these two guys running towards me. I ran and hid in the supply closet. But little did I know that once I opened the door, I was outside. Is this a dream? I walked to my usual place to get ready to fly home but when I went to fly, I couldn't. I walked around to L-Corp, and I walked in and went into Lena's office and I seen a bald man sitting at her desk.

"Who are you?" He asked me.

"I'm Dr. Nala Velez, scientist of the year. Who might you be?" I asked.

"I'm the man who owns this building. Lex Luthor and last time I checked, the scientist of the year was name Dr. Lillian VanderWhal."

"Uhh. Ok. I guess I'll go down to my lab." I said.

"Wait, hold on. You don't work here." He said.

"Yes I do, hang on." I said as I reached into my pocket and pulled out my LCorp ID, but instead of LCorp it says Luthor Corp. I showed him my badge, he nodded his head.

"You do in the as a janitor. Have fun cleaning." He told me. I looked at it in confusion. I walked out of his office and out the building. I walked to Kara's apartment, I knocked on the door, no answer, I knocked again she answered.

"Can I help you?" She asked me.

"Uhhh yes, I'm having a really weird day." I said as I walked in her apartment and sat on her couch. "Kara, I'm not sure but something strange is going on."

"I'm sorry but do I know you?" She asked.

"Kara it's me. Nala, I'm your cousin." I said.

"I don't have a cousin named Nala." She said as she crossed her arms.

"Come on you have to remember me. We used to watch Kal together and make earth's equivalent to cake when we had sleepovers." I said standing up.

"Can't say that I have." She said shrugging her shoulders in defeat.

"I know you're supergirl." I said.

"No I'm not." She said.

"I know that when you lie you do that thing." I said.

"What thing, I don't know what you're talking about." She said as she scrunched her nose and adjusted her glasses.

"That, that thing right there. Kara Zor-El, how can you not remember me." I said.

"Ok, this is weird." She said. I became frustrated, and my eyes began to itch.

"You know what, it is. It is weird. I'm just going to go. Forget I ever stopped by." I said.

"Hey wait a second." She said as I left her apartment. As soon as I left her apartment, I was in front of my house. It was raining, I banged on the door.