It's A...

Nala's Perspective...

It has been about four months now. Everyone knows that I am pregnant, it has kind of been a tad bit weird at work and at the DEO. There was a knock at my door, I looked up from the enzyme and it was Lena. 

"Come in." I yelled and she walked in with a smile.

"How are we?" She asked.

"We," I said placing my hand on my stomach, "are exhausted." I then walked over to my office chair. "How can I help you?" 

"Well, I know that girls night has been avoided by me, since we are supposed to have it at my house and since James has gotten back." She said.

"Yes, I do remember seeing less and less of you unless I am in office."  I pointed out earning a side eye and a chuckle from Lena.

"I think I shall no longer avoid it, but instead turn it into a couples night." She said.

"Mhm... no." I said the flipping through the bio department's newest research journal article.

"No?" She asked.

"No." I said.

"How come?" She asked.

"Well, cause one was supposed to be girls night, two it is supposed to be girls night and three James is not a girl." I said with a smile as I highlight a sentence that needs to be taken out.

"I can see that you think it's a bad idea but hear me out. Winn can come and we can get to know William more." She said.

"Hm.. right. I see, well we did invite you and James to dinner last Tuesday and then a sip and paint yesterday and neither one of you answered because we then found out that you guys went on a little vacation." I said.

"So..." She started and I laughed, "I will take it I shouldn't get Kara's input on the matter?"

"Absolutely not. At first she thought because she hadn't been the best of friend to her best friend that she was getting the silent treatment but then we found out so." I said.

"Thanks for the heads up. Also, do we know the gender of the baby?"  She asked as Elliot stuck his head through the door frame.

"Gender? We know a gender." He asked as his excitement tickled me and I chuckled then I felt a slight strike to the stomach. 

"Ow." I winced.

"Are you ok?" He asked coming into my office. I placed a hand on my stomach and took a deep breath in and the feeling happened again. 

"Great, we are soccer stars now." I said.

"Wait did the baby kick?" She asked.

"Yeah. Now I am ruined." I said.

"No, no you're not you are still pretty." He said.

"No that's not what I meant. R.I.P. to my sleep." I said as I then went back to reading.

"So, Gender news?" She asked.

"That appointment isn't until lunch. So until I get a text from Winn saying that he is downstairs ready to take me to the appointment. I won't know until the evening." I said as I then got to the next section of the article. I then looked at my laptop time and it was time for lunch then Winn texted me.

My Hubby: Here :)

"Time for lunch." I said.

"Ok." He said with a smile on his face.

"No." I said.

"What?" She asked and Elliot frowned.

"I see what this is. You want to know the gender before everyone else. Absolutely not, you'll know when we all get together again." I said and they both had that face if they wanted to say but. I got on the elevator and then I arrived on the first floor. I then scanned out for lunch, and I was walking by.