Bachelorette Party

When we got on the bus, I was surprised that there was room to dance, a mini bar and a table of food.

"Is that a karaoke machine?" I asked.

"You know it." Kara said and I smiled.

"You guys really went all out." I said.

"It's your night." Iris said.

"Ok, who wants to sing Spice Girls?" I asked as everyone cheered.

"Driver, start the bus!!" Sara said and we all began singing Wannabe by the Spice Girls.

About thirty minutes later...

I finally was able to sit next to Kara and Nia.

"Hey, so completely understandable if you don't want to talk about it but, what happened to you at the cake tasting?" I asked Nia.

"Well, I had a dream, a day dream during the rehearsal and it lead me to a well. In that well, Kryptonite grew but when I looked in it, there wasn't any. So I sat next to the well and tried to sleep to see if I could get more of the dream and I saw a space ship, and a man. I kind of seen his face but ultimately he has a gray beard and a scar. What spooked me was the fact that if it was a dream, why did the man choke me but I really couldn't breathe outside my dream."  She said as I frowned.

"Since we are talking dreams? Nala?" Kara said.

"Ok ok. Here it is." I said as Sara motioned me back up to the mic after her rendition of Girls Just Want to Have Fun. Alex and Kelly pulled me back up. I began singing Teenage Dream next thing I knew, we arrived at King's Clubhouse, it was a five miles further from LUX. We all got off the bus and I looked around.

"Why didn't we go to lux?" I asked.

"Because it's not ladies night there and the guys went there." Kara said.

"Right." I said.

"No glasses." Sara said. I raised my eyebrow as the bouncer let us in directly and handed us mask. "Ladies night and a masquerade. Could it get any better than that?"

"Bride to be, huh? Looking that good, you're breaking my heart. Can I buy your party a drink?" The man with the jester mask asked.

"Sure." I said as we walked over to the bar.

"Can I have ten apple martinis for this gorgeous ladies?" He asked as the bartender lined up the drinks and began making it. "Can my friends dance with your friends?"

"Depends on the friends." I said.

"Cheeky. I like that." He said as the martinis were placed on the bar. I didn't notice it right away but he was wearing all black and had an partially opened black short sleeve shirt.

"Yo Mateo. We are on in ten." A curly haired man called out.

"I hate to buy a drink an run, but I really do hope, we can dance for y'all." He said as he got up off the bar stool.

"Did you guys fail to tell me, this is a male strip club?" I asked.

"Ok, and the one forty goes to... Iris." Caitlin said.

"Dammit." Sara said.

"Did you guys bet on how long it would've taken me to figure that out?" I asked.

"You work too much." Lena said.

"Sometimes we need you to turn that brain off and have fun. Be spontaneous." Alex said.