It Was All A Dream

People panicking, running all over National City. I couldn't tell if they were running towards something or away from something. I stood in the sea of people in my super suit. There was a woman on the ground she was shielding her face from the running civilians. I reached my arm out to her and helped her up.

"Get to safety." I said as she then walked across the crowd. It seemed like she was leading me somewhere. I began walking towards her direction. I began to hear the cries of two children I turned around and I seen this patch of blankets in the ground. I looked back and the woman with her face covered looked in my direction and I looked back at the children. I ran over to the babies and picked them up. "Shh. It's ok we will find mama soon." I looked for the lady and she was gone. I proceeded to walk against the crowd to find a hospital and people kept bumping against me. One even knocked a baby out of my arms and I caught the baby. I then wrapped my cape around the babies and myself and kept going.

"We are almost there." I said. I finally made to the hospital. No one was at the front desk. I kept looking until I found some one. "Hello. I found these children and I can't find their mother."

"These children?" She asked.

"Yes. I couldn't find the mother, I searched through the crowd." I said and she looked at me worried. She grabbed two of the cribs and I placed one of each baby in. They looked at me and for a moment their faces looked familiar.

"I'll take care of them." She said. I then held the crates.

"Is their mother here?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it." She said with a smirk.

"I need to know." I said.

"You Kryptonians don't need to know every thing." She said as a whole staff came from thin air. I was then chained to a wall and the babies cried, the weather outside began to storm she cackled. And began to strip the children of life. "Your children shall be the reason for my rising and Earth's downfall."

"Get away from my kids." I said using all of my strength to get to them. The more I tried the tighter the chains got, I had tears falling from my eyes, my lungs were on fire and my bones were crushed. I screamed for help but no one came.

I sat up and was gasping for air, the girls all woke up. My vision was blurry and I couldn't see.

"Nala, Nala breathe." Kara said. Someone went to get me water and another went to get a towel to place across my head. I closed my eyes for a second, and tried to focus my breathing but I couldn't catch it. Kara grabbed my hand, "I'm right here."

"I- can't. I-can't..." was all I could manage to say.

"Let's take her down Mrs. Velez." Kelly suggested.

"Someone call her. I'll take her to her." Kara said as he then carried me and proceeded to fly.

"Kara she said she's at the DEO waiting." Nia said.

We arrived shortly, she put a face mask on me, "Nala it's Mom. Take a deep breath if you can for me." She said. I tried and it wasn't working, I had to much pressure in my chest. I began feeling really lightheaded, the babies starting kicking my stomach. And I close my eyes and tried again and it was working. Kara looked relieved and so did my mom.

"Are you ok?" Mom asked.

"Better now." I said.

"What caused this?" Kara asked.

"It was a dream. It was an Imp, not sure who she was but the dream was awful. There was a woman with her face covered and then my depiction of what the twins look like but at the moment when I picked them up. Their face was covered until I got to the hospital and gave them to a nurse and turns out she was an imp with this weird birthmark on her left cheek and she chained me against a column and I tried everything to reach my babies and I couldn't. I even broke bones and used all of my strength to get to them but I just couldn't." I said with tears rolling down my cheek. I wiped them away and Kara rubbed my back.