Non Nocere

"Glad you guys can... Winn what happened to your neck?" Kara asked as I blushed.

"Nothing out of the ordinary Supergirl." He said and then looked at me then she nodded her head.

"So the guy that shot at Nala said that he is working for someone named Drexel." Alex said and Winn's jaw tensed up and Mon-El clenched his fist and Irma looked worried.

"What's the matter?" Kara asked.

"He's here for..." Mon-El started. I sighed and said, "Me. He's here for me."

"Why would he want you?" Nia asked.

"Well, In our the future, she foiled his plan for world domination by stopping an army of aliens." Winn said.

"And across the universe, she did everything to stop him. So in order to ensure a future for himself..." Irma said.

"He wants to terminate the threat." J'onn said pointing at me.

"Ok so does anyone have a plan?" Alex asked.

"We do." Lena said coming up the stairs.

"What are you talking about?" Kara asked.

"The Non Nocere. It would protect me from his mind attacks." I said.

"Do you really think it would work? What about those prisoners that used the non Noncere the first time?" Alex asked.

"It will work." Lena said.

Kara sighed, "I don't know." She said as she placed her hand on her hips.

"I helped Lena work on it. None of my experiments have failed." I said.

"She's right. Not even in the future." Winn said.

"Ok." Kara said.

"I just need a red light." Lena said as she pulled the injection gun out of her purse.

"We have on here." J'onn suggested.

"Ok, well let's do this thing." I said. J'onn retrieved the lamp and Kara stood back. The lamp was positioned to shine on my neck. We waited and I heard Alex ask Lena if she was positive that it would work. Lena had mentioned that an alien had already tested it and said that it worked  and she started walking towards me. Wow Lena way to test it without me. She had wiped the area with an alcohol wipe.

"Ready?" She asked and I nodded. She held it to my neck and injected the Non Nocere. For a second it glowed a green then blue and then stopped. J'onn turned off the lamp.

"How do you feel?" Winn asked.

"Fine, just the same. It's not really a goal, to control an emotion, it's to protect my mind from an attack." I said.

"Well there's only one way to find out." Mon-El said with his arms crossed. J'onn stood in front of me and he tried to read my mind and probably tried to control me.

"I can't, I can't get in her mind. I can't tell her what to do, and I can't send her a message. It works." J'onn said as there were sighs of relief and cheers from Winn and smiles across the room.  Suddenly the room started to shake. And then it stopped, and something was ringing.

"Hello?" Winn asked.

"She's not here. I think she went to the garage and went there to you."  A guy said.

"What do you mean?" Winn asked.

"I mean I told her I was going to get her soup because she said she wasn't feeling well, and next thing I knew is that one of the emergency pods were gone." The guy answered.