Sun Kissed And Glowing

I spent a week in the DEO basement. By far this was the worst flusher I have ever made. Day one constant vomiting, Day two uncontrollable power out bursts. It was so bad I burned myself twice and gave myself frost bite. Day three I just kept crushing things, long story short, Alex had to order new doors and panels. Day five sensory overload, the DEO lost power because of me. Day six was a little calmer, but a little bittersweet because I did let out a bit of a good cry but my tears were physically burning my skin. Day seven was regulated and I am now ready to go home. I'm just waiting for Alex to open the door.

"Hello?" I called out. "Hello?" This tin rolled under the door and the gas that came out of it was green. I dropped to my knees and began choking. I then began to cough and I watched as my veins began to glow green someone in a gas mask tapped the glass and it broke. I sat up gasping for air, I then fell out of the bed and caught myself. Alex came running in and she lowered the barrier.

"Nala? Are you ok?" She said. I finally caught my breath. I sat myself up and Alex rubbed my back.

"It felt so real." I said as I then stood up. "Sorry to scare you like that."

"No you're ok. Nothing a little sun can't fix." She said handing me my ring, I put the ring on and my suit was on.

"Oh how I missed this." I said as we walked upstairs to the medbay.

"Final blood work." She said.

"I'm so excited." I said. As the sun hit my hand. I moved into the shadow so my skin could stay as soft as possible. She stuck the needle in my left hand and drew the blood.

"A healthy color." She said as she placed a drop into the film. She looked into the microscope and then looked back at me with a serious face.

"Oh." I said as she then smiled and hugged me.

"You orbit around that sun if you have to." She said as I flew out of the DEO so fast. I was going to stop by L-Corp but I know Lex wasn't caught yet so I just flew home to my parents. I landed in the backyard and listen to the chaos known as breakfast.

"Dad the EGGOs!" Jude said.

"Boy your grown get them yourself." Dad said.

"I can't if you are standing there right in front of the toaster and the actual oven. Besides the bacon." Jude said running into the kitchen. I slid the door over and the suit was off.

"Are you sure you don't need my help?" Mom asked as she was feeding Ramsey.

"No I got it." Dad said.

"Don't forget about the farina." I said.

"Nala don't worry Winn went to get the carnation m... Nala." Dad said as I smiled and waved. Jude hugged me. Winn came through the door and hugged me from behind.

"Good morning gorgeous." He hummed in my ear.

"Winslow the carnation milk por favor." Dad said as Winn tossed him the milk and he caught it."Andddd everything is done. Happy Mother's Day beautiful." He kissed my mom's forehead.

"Thank you." She said.

"Happy soon to be Mother's Day for the near but far future you." Dad said as I smiled.

"Thank you Dad." I said.

"Look at you, looking sun kissed." Mom said as I chuckled.

"Ok. You know what we do every year." Dad said.

"Shoot, I didn't get her a gift." I said.

"It's ok. You can stick your name on mine and Winn since this is your first Mother's Day with us, you can too." Jude said.