What Have I Done?

"Come," Mom looked at everyone, "we'll be right back." We went down to the basement. I sat on the stool and my Mom sat on the other. "Did they hurt you?"

"I don't know. I can't remember." I said. Good call. Future me said.

"Can you still fly, you still have your powers?" She asked.

"Yes I can still fly, laser eyes." I said and then I froze the glass of water, I sneezed and my Mom's eyes widened.

"Where'd you go?" She asked.

"I'm in front of you on the stool." I said.

"Oh honey, you're invisible." She said.

"No. Ok, ok, um." I said as she then sighed in relief. 

"New?" She asked and I nodded. "Alright let me see those arms and make sure no blood was drawn. I gave her my arms and she pressed against my arms with her thumbs. She got to the device. "What is that?" I shrugged my shoulders. "It feels like a lump." She squeezed it and I groaned. She was rummaging for the red light. I grabbed her arm, "Honey I can't look for it if you hold my arm." I held her arm and I looked at her with soft eyes. "You're not telling me something."

"There's a good reason why I can't tell you. Just believe me, I'm handling it." I said and she looked at me with concerned eyes and kissed my forehead. She went to walk away and then she looked back at me.

"Your shoulder." She said.

"What?" I asked as I quickly took off my white shirt.

"Did you get bitten by an animal? Land on glass?" She asked. "Your back is bruised badly. You can't remember anything at all?"

"I was attacked in Lena's office, maybe something happened there." I said as she grabbed a needle and thread and started stitching the wound. Kara came downstairs, she waved and gave me a small smile.

"Oh, just who I wanted to see, can you hold this?" Mom asked as she came over and held the threat.

"Oh my Rao what happened?" Kara asked.

"I'm unsure. I mean I don't feel it. It's that bad?" I asked Kara and they nodded.

"Yeah, it's extremely terrible. Like a bruised and beaten banana." Kara said as my mom cut the thread. I inhaled deeply and put my shirt back on.

"I am tired. House hunting will have to wait. I was hoping before thanksgiving." I said and Kara squeezed my shoulders.

"Don't worry about all of that." Kara said.

"We can do it here, you can stay here." Mom said.

"Ok." I said. We all went upstairs and my Mom pulled Winn aside and was talking to him and we all shared pizza and potstickers. Then everyone went home and Winn and Mary went to the loft. I went to my room and sat on my bed. Jude came in and he sat next to me.

"I know something or someone is in you and it's not good." He said.

"They are helping me." I said.

"And in return they want something don't they?" He asked and I remained silent. "I won't say anything."

"Yes but I can only do it in my lab." I said as my head hit the pillow. I laid there and looked out of my window. He got up and turned my light off. I closed my eyes and got some rest.

Third person perspective..

Nala's body pushed itself up and opened the window. Her eyes opened and they were blacked out with red rings for irises. She put on a black shirt and a leather jacket.