Future Talk

"Please come in." I said as Winn stepped into my loft.

"Wow

"Wow. It's just as I remembered it." He said.

"What are you talking about? You haven't been here before. Have you?" I asked as he sat on the couch.

"Please sit down." He said.

"Winn, I.." I said.

"Please," He said as he grabbed my hands and pulled me towards the couch to sit. He tapped on his arm projector and showed me a picture of us and a little girl, "that's us and our daughter." I was in shock I placed my hand over my mouth. I actually married someone, so I won't die alone. That's a start and I have a family.

"Winn." I said softly.

"In the future, something happens to you. One night you heard the legion call, you answered it. But I know it's something terrible because Mon-El won't even tell me what happen especially when he arrived last second. Just that you vanished." He said. "I have came here, not just to find you before I actually met you and get to know you more, but to protect you. I would understand if you're mad at me, and I hope it doesn't change anything that would pote-" I kissed him. He's been through so much already. I've disappeared on him, I left my family behind, and if future me is anything like me now. My life is very much preserved because of what happened on Krypton.

"Winslow Schott Jr. I couldn't be mad with you. I'm pretty sure you've been through hell finding out that I went missing and it was probably eating you alive because you're not sure if I'm dead or if I'm being hurt and there's nothing you can do. That's how I feel everyday, I literally left Krypton last second and survived that explosion. I know there's Argo but I haven't heard anything from them." I said.

"Wow, you wouldn't have told me anything about your actual parents." He said.

"Well it's time to change that." I said as I held his hand and he kissed mine and I put my head on his shoulder and he leaned his head on my head. We sat there and I fell asleep and he carried me to bed. He took off my shoes.

"Hey, where do you have your oversized shirts?" He asked.

"Third drawer to the.." I said.

"Left." He said as he opened it and found all of the shirts. I took off my dress and I remembered that, I haven't dated anyone before and that Winslow is literally the first and only person. He handed me the shirt and turned around. "I can tell your uncomfortable, totally understandable. I'll show myself out." He said.

"You can stay." I said after I put the shirt on. He smiled and he nodded.

"If you want I'll sleep on the couch." He said.

"No. It's ok. We are technically married." I said.

"In the future." He said.

"Yes I know. But still. Am I the only one that knows?" I asked.