Bachelor Party

Winn's Perspective...

"So, where are we going?" I asked Lucifer as we walked into LUX.

"Just sit tight chap, lighten your load. You look like you drink Mojitos." He said.

"Uh... what?" I asked as a blonde haired woman walked through the door.

"Lucifer." She called out.

"Detective, how are you on this fine day?" He asked.

"You do remember that I have indeed retired from the LAPD?" She playfully asked him.

"Yes, but you will always be my detective Chloe." He said as he kissed her on her forehead.

"Anyways, what are you doing today?" She asked.

"Well I am interviewing the Groom-to-be. Because I am going to officiate his wedding in about a week." He said.

"Wait, aren't you Winslow Schott Jr.?" She asked me.

"Yes that's me." I said.

"First off, congratulations. Secondly, can you tell Nala thanks for the date in the Maldives and being able to watch Trixie in such a short notice last year?" She said.

"Yes I can, thank you." I said, feeling a bit puzzled because I never knew how close everyone was.

"You didn't know that, did you?" He asked me handing me the mojito. I tasted it.

"No I di- wow, that taste really good." I said.

"Yes, that is a perk of being the newest man upstairs. But do trust, that everything Nala does is for a reason." He said.

"Ok, so what's this epic bachelor party you have planned for me?" I asked as he smiled devilishly.

"Just wait on it. The day is still young." He said.

"We just can't do what we did for Dan." She said.

"Well of course not, not saying you can't solve crimes Toyman, but we are going to do things a bit more of his speed." He said.

"Wait how did you know that I am Toyman?" I asked.

"Wait you're Toyman?" She asked.

"Remember, all knowing." He said pointing to himself.

"Right." I said.

"Well first things, first. Go karts. I am telling my brothers to come and we will celestial-meta human this thing. Oh as well as get in contact with your best man, the Flash, Cisco, Brainy the retired Arrow, Superman, Mick, Nathaniel, Dr. Palmer, and Snart. Oh and Wally West. Wally is a hard man to track but I can find him." He said.

"How did you know my groomsmen? I haven't even asked all of them. Especially my normal cousin Jonathan." I said.

"They have all agreed, it kind of goes with out say Winslow." He said.

"So it's unspoken?" I asked.

"Well kind of. Anyways, let's round up the boys." He said as his wings came out of his jacket.

"Uh, yeah I don't need you to um- I can fly myself." I said as we began flying. First we went to metropolis, then central city, the star city.

"So you are telling me there isn't an Oliver Queen?" Lucifer asked to Felicity.

"No, but there is a Green Arrow." She said.

"So no Mayor?" He asked.

"No, at least not this universe." She said.