Return To National City

Nala's Perspective...

The warm sun hit my face, I rubbed my eyes and began feeling different. I was feeling tired, my body was sore. I didn't feel the greatest.

"What's wrong?" Lex asked.

"I don't feel well." I said.

"Oh god. See I told Alan not to go on a whole RK overdose. But no one listens to Lex." He said pulling out a bracelet. He placed it on my wrist, I then started feeling better. "That should buy you sometime."

"What did you do?" Maverick asked.

"I put on a bracelet made especially for a situation. You don't need to know the logistics." Lex said. Maverick when to stand up but before he could throw a punch, I grabbed his hand.

"What the." Maverick said.

"Well, the plan didn't include you this far and I would hate to run well fly but goodbye, and have fun learn to fly a plane. Oh and just for fun." Lex said grabbing my ring with this "S" on it and left it on the plane. I let Maverick go and I grabbed Lex and I opened the emergency door. We flew out and I closed the door. Lex pulled tweezers out of his pocket and he climbed on my back and he put the thing on the plane's engine and we flew down to this grass field. "Perfect. So let's go."

"There's nothing here." I said as he touched a button on his watch and a house appeared.

"My lady." He said as I turned the knob and the house was open, the furniture was older. Definitely decorated by him. I then felt my head feel like it was going to explode. I caught my balance on the columns ahead of me. The veins in my hand were glowing red. Lex helped me up, "Alright, the bracelet held up for this long." He said taking the bracelet off and my whole arm turned red. We went down to his basement and there was this chamber that emitted this red light.

"I'm sorry." He said putting me in the chamber. "I have to find a way to drain it all out with out effecting your health." He pressed this button and I went to sleep.

Kara's Perspective...

"We aren't getting anywhere. What if she is dead?" I asked.

"No. I don't think so." Brainy said.

"How can you have so much hope?" Winn asked.

"You don't hear that over the coms?" He asked as we al took a listen. It sounded like air and a terrible engine. I looked out of the window and seen a plane coming down and landing on top of the building. I pulled open the emergency door. "Hello?" I called out a guy tried to choke me with a rope but I flipped him over my back and I pinned him down and I readied my laser eyes. "Where is my cousin?" I asked as Alex and everyone got onto the jet. Winn picked something up off the ground.

"It's her ring." Winn said. "I'm going to see if Cisco can come over." He said as he left the plane. Alex handcuffed him.

"Where is she?" Alex asked.

"I don't know. Lex Luthor definitely has her though. Oh and she's filled with red Kryptonite. Her eyes are red. It's really crazy. And fact is I've only been apart of it. And from what I've seen, her body is not reacting to it well. Pretty soon she won't know the difference between what's reality and what's not." He said as we went down to the DEO, and Cisco and Barry were there and he was really confused and Nia looked really scared.

"What is it?" Winn asked.

"In about 2 days, you'll be seeing her." Cisco said.

"But. I gets really bad. It's dark. It is pretty much terrible." Nia said.

"Its literally a put her down or she'll put you down." Cisco said.

Two days later...

I haven't had a nightmare since I was ten. I just keep having this reoccurring dream. I walked out of my apartment and met face to face with Lex Luthor.