I Do

Nala's Perspective...

The door bell rang, Winn and I were tangled up in between the sheets. I opened my eyes slowly and Winn was staring at me. Not in a stalkers way but in a sweet way.

"Hi." He said.

"Hey. Whose going down stairs?" I asked.

"I'll go downstairs." He teased lifting the sheets over his head.

"Winn," I squealed, "Babe. That's not what I meant." I said grabbing his face. He then positioned himself in between my legs and hovered over me and showered me in kisses. From my forehead down, he stopped at my stomach and got up.

"Do I really have to stay away from you until the wedding?" He asked me.

"Was all day to all afternoon and majority of last night not enough time?" I asked him.

"No, I want more of you." He said as he put on a shirt. I used my super hearing, and it was Catherine. She had came to give Jude his phone, my Mom opened the door. 

"Well it was only Catherine." I said.

"How long do we have until we separate?" He asked as I sat up, I started to get a headache. I had closed my eyes.

"Mhm." I said.

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

"Yeah, it's just a headache. Nothing the sun couldn't fix." I said as I stood up, I pulled our blackout curtains open. 

Jude's Perspective...

I rolled over in my bed. Thank god for beats and white noise apps, I couldn't stay consistently asleep last night. Between the weird dreams, Winn and Nala having fun, and just general tossing and turning. There was a knock at the door.

"Ughh, five more minutes please." I yelled.

"Ok, then can I cuddle with you then?" Catherine's voice said. I sprung out of bed and looked in the mirror to make sure I was decent. I grabbed a shirt and opened the door and pulled her inside. 

"Wow, well good morning to you too." She giggled and we shared a kiss.

"Please come and cuddle with me." I said as she took off her shoes. I couldn't help but notice she had a gym bag with her and that she was in her pajamas already.

"Do I get to be the little spoon?" She asked sweetly.

"You get to be whatever spoon you want. Oh, I forgot to bring pajama pants if that's ok. Or I can put a pillow between us or I could just throw on je.." I started as she placed a finger on my lips.

"Jude, you ramble a lot. I am ok with you just being in your boxers. I have on pajama pants. Besides I know you struggled to find a shirt. I will not force you to sleep in jeans." She said as a small smiled crept on my face.

"Sorry. I just want to respect your space. I'm just glad we get to cuddle. I remember when I was over and if you wanted to lay on your bed and I wanted to, we were head to foot or I'd sit on the floor. With the door wide open." I said.

"Yeah, my over protected parents of course." She said as she laid down and I laid down. We got closer together closing the spaces between us. I wrapped my arms around her and she held on. "This is nice." 

"I needed this last night." I said.

"Me too." She said. Eventually my eyes closed and I drifted off to sleep again. No beats. No white noise.

Winn's Perspective...

I got dressed and began to head down stairs. I passed by the room Jude was in. I knocked and got no answer. I waited then I slowly opened the door. Catherine and him were both sound a sleep. I smiled at the sight and whispered to Nala to come and take a look. She tilted her head to the side in an 'aww' mannerism. I slowly closed the door back again. We went down stairs and some of the ladies and fellas were there.