Saving Winn

Nala's Perspective...

We made those Ravens and Grims retreat, the only ones left to deal with are the Reapers. We walked in the building.

"It's super quiet." Nia whispered.

"Yeah, they are assassins after all." Kara whispered.

"J'onn anything?" I asked as he used his Martian vision.

"Just ahead." He said as an arrow flew and I pushed him out the way. The assassins came out of the shadows.

"How rude." I said as we then fought with the assassins, they put up a pretty good fight. I seen Finn from that night at my loft building. Two assassins were coming towards me and I slammed them into the wall, another was coming at me with a taser wand. I grabbed the wand and then proceeded to hit him with it. One tried to stab me and the blade bent. "You didn't really think that would work did you?" He then tried to flip me over, I shook my head and then I head butted him. Finn started to run and I ran after him. I got to a dark hall, and he punched me in the face with a set of brass knuckles. My lip started to bleed.

"Kryptonian metal, the future high priest gave it to me just in case we captured you first." Finn said.

"Now here's a challenge." I said as we started to fight. He got another hit in which gave me a cut on the side of the brow. I grabbed him and flew his body up to the ceiling and I dropped him. I punched him in the face. A tooth came out of his mouth.

"Getting tired are we?" He asked.

"Me, nah, I'm just getting warmed up." I said as we then started to fight some more. I gathered all of my strength and punched him in the face, he was knocked unconscious. Kara tossed me a pair of handcuffs. I cuffed him to the pole. "I'll be back for you and you're little Raven too." I said as I think took the brass knuckles off of his hands and all weapons out of his pocket, shoes and socks. "Now time to find our love ones and get the hell out of here." We walked down the halls and started to notice there aren't any doors.

"This place is huge, and it has no doors. How are we going to find them?" Nia asked.

"X-ray vision." Kara said. Kara and I scanned the walls, but it was very shallow and harsh breathing that caught my attention. I walked away from the group. "Nala, where are you going?"  I seen this brick wall, which happens to be fabricated. I touched some of them until one sank in and a section of the brick wall slid open. The pathway was tight, and wet, I looked to my left and seen skeletons. We walked a little further and I seen Alex tied to a chair.

"Alex." Kara said. Alex started muffling stuff and a gun was cocked and pointed at her. It was future Toby.

"Surprise." He said.

"Let her go." I said.

"I would, but I wouldn't get what I want." He said.

"Even if I loved you, this is not love, this is torture." I said.

"Your stupid boyfriend ruined my life." He said.

"Drop the gun." I said.

"All I wanted was for you to love me." He said as he lowered the gun.

"I can't love you, if you're like this." I said as I stepped closer, and seen Brainy.

"Come any closer and she gets it." He said as he bought the gun back up.

"Ok, alright, fine. A trade for a trade." I said.

"You can't be serious." Nia said.

"My life, love and respect forever, for my friends and my fiancé." I said.